PART - 18

Ishita went to him. He was not just a friend or ex-lover now but he was saviour of her only son... Actually their son!!! She couldn't help but embraced him tightly. All of her emotions in that one hug.

'Thank you raman !!! You saved my son. I've nothing to give you. You are an angle for us...' She kept muttering. She exactly didn't know how to express her feeling.. Her gratitude!!

'Enough!!!!' Raman screamed. Ishita trembled and looked at him in surprise breaking hug.

'Enough ishita!! Why are you playing with my emotions?? Why did you snatched my fatherhood towards my son!!!'

Ishita became dumbstruck!! At last that happened which she was afraid of!!!

'Raman... Actually... I...'

'If your love is true than you'll tell me the truth now!! And if not!!! You'll not see me or ruhi ever again!!'

Ishita broke down into tears. This was the worst condition. If she would tell the truth ... Raman would break ties with his mother!! And if she would hid the truth... She would loose him and her roo!!

'Tell me dammit!! I will bear any poison like truth!! But please for me.. I love you ishita!! Though how much you've hurt me!! I love you like anything...!!' Even raman couldn't stop his tears... People around them were not taking that emotional scene seriously because it was a hospital and emotional dramas were often seen..

Ishita couldn't bear his tears!! She told him everything !! His departure, toshi's phone call , her pregnancy report , deal with ASHOK !!!

Raman was shocked would be an understatement. A stream of emotions was playing in his mind. Hatred towards her mother , pity on himself , angry on destiny!! And unconditional love towards the woman standing in front of him..

He gathered her in a bone-crushing hug. He kissed her hair.

'Why didn't you even once inform me ishita?? You should have atleast once told me.'

'You love your mother raman. She had brought you up on her own after her husband's death. She has the most right on you.'

'Of course she has right on me ishita and I love her. But that doesn't mean I can't love you. I'm peace of her body and you're peace of my heart you silly madrasan!!'

'I'm your shadow raman!! If you're there,I'm there!!' She told him looking into his moist eyes.

He kissed her. With all his feelings!! She responded with equal love and feelings.. They both forgot that they were in hospital.. A liplock in a hospital was kinda strange!! They both broke apart shyly as they heard crowd cheering!! Even doctors and nurses were smiling naughtily.. Ishita hid her face in EMBARASSMENT. Raman excused himself and dragged her to the basement.

He bent on his knees and said looking into her eyes-

'Miss ishita iyer, you're still that for me, unmarried !! I like you I love you I need you and I'm you!! Will you marry me?? '

There were flow less tears in her eyes.

'Are don't cry yaar!! I'll massage your hair, wash your clothes, see your boring Tamil films, but please marry me!!'

Ishita couldn't speak... She was too overwhelmed to speak anything. Raman hugged her.

'Raman but ASHOK and shagun??'

'That marriage means nothing to me ishita. That woman doesn't even know ruhi's likes-dislikes!! I'm ready to fight my mother... Arre I'll fight the whole world for you!! But please never go away!!'

Suddenly ishita's cell phone rang-

'Yes mihiku!!!'

'Akka!! It's shocking!! That raman's wife shagun was also involved in ashok's evil plans!! I've proofs!! It's good chance akka!! Let them show their place!!'

Ishita went away from raman ..

'No mihika!! She's a woman afterall! A married woman!! Please don't ruin her character.'

'Akka what're you saying?? No it's my duty to reveal these fraud people.'

Ishita came back to raman smiling to hide her nervousness.

'Ishita please tell me even if it's most bitter truth!!'

Ishita knew she couldn't hide her feelings from this man!! But she managed somehow to hide what she had heard.

'No beta!!! I'll tell you!! It's about that shagun!! She helped ASHOK to ruin your carrier beta!!' Mrs. BHALLA came along with romi.

'TV news has shown me my biggest mistake of life beta. The girl I chose for you is sleeping with another man for money but the girl I rejected and insulted is helping my son and saving him from evil eyes. I'm sorry ishita and raman. ' toshiji cried loudly. Ishita ran and hugged her. But raman showed his back. To his mother.

'Raman if you love me than you'll have to forgive her. For me..'

Raman silently went to toshiji and hugged her!! Ishita looked lovingly at mother-son duo.

'Papa !! Me too.' Little ruhi came running to them.

'Ishita aunty where's adi bhaiya?? See I've made a card for him.'

Adi was recovered very soon. His friend and to be sister gave him a sweet childish card with GET WELL SOON written in it. Toshiji went to chennai to meet amma appa. She apologised and asked for their daughter's hand. Their grand wedding took place at UDAYPUR CITY PALACE. ASHOK and shagun got married after their divorces and went to USA for new business company!! AK INDUSTRIES were now a history because of ASHOK's corruption cases !! CBI had sealed it. So happy ending!!

*****