PART - 12

CCD DELHI 5 pm

Raman was waiting for her. She was always late on their dates. And she would always make lame excuses like 'my friend forced me to go to beauty saloon..etc etc.' but raman wouldn't mind because beauty treatment had always made her look irresistably beautiful. Her big round cohled eyes, her rose petal like lips, her creamy skin that would make anyone melt into it, her pinkish cheeks... GOD WHY IS SHE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

But no!! Today things were different. She was someone's wife and he was Also committed. He was here to thank her for pampering her lonely daughter...

'I'm really sorry. I'm late. I had to complete the presentation...'

But raman was too lost to listen to her excuses. She was looking incredible in beautiful white Kurta and orange salwar. He collected himself with great effort-

'It's okay. How is my ruhi??'
'She's so much enjoying. Adi has no other work but ruhi. His school are going to start in a week but he's not at all interested in buying bag or uniform. All he want to buy is toys for his little friend.'
'Ishita, I wanted to thank you.'
'For what??'
'You know, ruhi is a very lonely child. Her mother has not a second for her.. And her father is unable to give her time. You are such a devoted caretaker for my daughter.'
'Kuch bhi raman..!! It's me who should be thankful. My adi is like on another world after getting a new little friend.'
'No but I want to thank you with a gift you want. Please.'
'Is it so raman?? Then yes there's one thing I want you to gift me. Can we be friends again??'
Raman looked at her. No!! Not again!! He couldn't go through that strange emotions like his college days again!!

'What are you thinking raman?? Please ..!! I want a caring friend like you.'

Raman sighed.
I WILL ALWAYS BE FRIEND AND THAT ASHOK !! THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!

'Friends??!!??' She stretched her hand to seal the deal.
'Friends!!' He shook hands with her though disheartened.

KHANNA INDUSTRY AK's office

'Come in..'

'Hey handsome ' a husky voice filled his ears.
'Seems like someone is in romantic mood today !!'
'Why?? Can't I be??'
'Of course you can and you should be darling.'
He locked the door from inside and led her to the sofa. And then...!!!!!

FEW HOURS LATER

'Jaan, please understand you need to steal that file at any cost. We can grab his company's information which is like a key to my grand success.' He said after they dressed.
'But ASHOK , raman is too panctual about his files. I'm afraid I won't be able to do that.'
'Shagu, use your brain and do whatever you like. But I want that file at any cost. And for that, you'll get a big reward darling.'
'What reward??'
'You'll be the show's topper for Paris grand fashion week.'
'Oh my god!! Like really!! Thank you sweet heart.. I'll definitely do something. You're such a darling.'

ASHOK grinned. This was like a usual scene for him. He knew women are mad for money and luxury. But there was an exception. His own wife was the exception!! Ishita was never trapped in any of his evil plans to make her his. Her ignorance had always hurt his male ego. He was like a lion .. Betrayed by his lioness.

THAT NIGHT BHALLA HOUSE

'Shagun puttar, why have you come so late today.'
'Enough mummyji.. You know my proffesion!! Then why this stupid question every single day??'
She hurriedly went to her room and banged the door behind her.

Santosh sighed. GOD!!HAVE I DONE A MISTAKE IN CHOOSING DAUGHTER IN LAW?? NO NO!! MAYBE SHE'S TOO BUSY.. LET HER BE...

FEW MINUTES LATER

Raman entered his room. The lights were off. Candles were lit up. His wife was standing erotically in sexy gown. She came to him.

'Shagun.. What's all this??'
'Shh..' She put her index finger on his lips and gave him a glass of whine.
'For you.. My dear hubby.'
'Stop this nonsense shagun..'
She forcefully made him drink the whine. Raman felt something fishy in the drink but it was too late. He became unconscious and collapsed on the bed. Shagun immediately took out the drawer key from his pocket and opened the cupboard. She opened raman's personal files drawer with help of the keys and started searching for the file...

'Jaan.. I've found the file. Now where's my reward??'
'Woww!! You're so fast sweetheart. Your reward is ready for you. But remember .. Raman should not get a hint about it. Go and get it printed. I want the xerox files tomorrow..'
'Shagun bhalla can do anything for her courier and for her love. Bye love!!'

'Ishita I love you more than me. Please come back please...'

Shagun was startled. She looked at her husband's direction. THANK GOD! HE WAS SPEAKING IN SEMI CONSCIOUS STATE !

'Oh !! So my husband has a past called ISHITA!!wow!! A reason to blackmail him!!'

She printed the papers using her husband's personal printing machine. Then she immediately put the original papers back to their place and keys in raman's pocket. She hid the xerox papers in her bag. And slept peacefully beside her poor husband like nothing had happened!! Of course with a devilish smile on her face!! I WILL BE A WORLDWIDE FACE NOW!!

******