PART - 4

'Mr. BHALLA, yours was indeed a splendid presentation. And we also liked Mrs. Khanna's presentation. So the committee has decided that both PSR and AK industries will handle this project. Profit will be shared equally.'

NO!!!! Raman's heart screamed. He wanted to be far away from Ishita. But destiny had always cruel games for him.

'I agree Mr. Reddy.' His professionalism didn't allow him to emerge his personal and professional life.

'Oh congratulations Mr.Bhalla and yes, we have arranged a party for you and Mr. Khanna at 9 today. Please do come with your family.'

BHALLA HOUSE

'Bravo!!! My son!! I knew you only will get this project. But why Are you looking tensed then??? Is anything wrong???'

'Nothing ma, just work stress.' He didn't want to disturb his mother by mentioning Ishita's name. He went to his room.

'There's definitely something wrong. I have to find out. ' Mrs. BHALLA thought.

RAMAN'S ROOM

'Shagun, for GOD's sake Ruhi is our daughter. She is not a load. How irresponsible you are!!! How can you leave her at some stranger's mercy???'

'Stop this melodrama Raman. And be practical. How can I enjoy the party when there's ruhi to be taken care of??? I am a model Raman, so I have to be social to make contacts. And don't worry darling , I have called a babysitter. She'll take care of her.'

Raman sighed. ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME!! SELFISH AND BLOODY GOLD-DIGGER!!

KHANNA RESIDENCE

Ishita looked herself in the mirror. She was looking drop-dead gorgeous in blue gown selected by her darling son. Adi loved blue!!! Even his father loved blue!!!

'Wow!! You are looking too hot today baby. What is your plan hmm?? Want to seduce your ex???' Ashok whispered huskily in her ear.

Ishita felt like giving him a tight slap. But she remained calm. Let the dogs bark!!!

'Look, Ashok Khanna, I would suggest you to stay away from my personal life otherwise you have no idea what can I do to you and your company. You just keep quiet and enjoy your company's progress at my mercy.' After all she was CEO!! not a maiden of his!!!

                       ********