PART - 10

NEXT MORNING, BHALLA HOUSE

AK INDUSTRIES AND PSR INDUSTRIES SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVES TARGET OF THEIR NEW COMBINED PROJECT

The headlines filled Mrs. Bhalla's heart with extreme proud... Her son was a gem no doubt.. His extreme hard work had helped him to reach new heights of success. But suddenly.. The image of the lady standing beside Raman caught her attention..

'Ishita Iyer??? Oh my god!!! So she is this khanna's wife??? Why is she back to ruin my son'a life?? What does she want now??'

Santosh could now understand the sudden change in Raman's mood.. He was extremely distracted these days... A flesh of memories passed in her mind..

FLASHBACK

Beep... Beep...
'JKR... Kitna make-up karogi??? Come down in 15 minutes. Make-up se aishwarya rai NAHI ban jaogi...'
Ishita fumed in anger after reading the message.
'Ravan kumar.. I'll show you my charms ... You just wait and watch..'

FEW MINUTES LATER

'Yeh JKR.. Bhi na .. Kota make-up thopegi?? Party puri hone ke baad pahochenge kya?? Yeh madrasan..' His lips were sealed tightly as soon as he caught a glimpse of her..

His mouth was wide opened. He could not blink for even once. She looked divine in that beautiful gown..
'Magarmachh ki tarah kya muh khula karke khade ho?? Chalo!!'
HE immediately composed himself.. BE A MAN RAMAN!!

'Jyada phulo mat... Balloon ki Dukan lag rahi ho is rangbirange gown mein ek Sui dunga to sari Hawa nikal jayegi!!!'
'Tum se koi umeed hi NAHI rakhni chahie..'
She tried to move away but he grabbed her wrist ...
'I was just joking yar.. Sach KAHu to tum to aisi chocolate lag rahi ho JISKO wrapper ke sath kha jane ko dil karta hai...'
'Kuch Bhi ..' Blood rushed to her cheeks.

PARTY HALL, IIMC

They entered the hall hand in hand. It was a farewell function that day. From very next day, their lives would change. Raman had successfully got job in PSR... His dream company and he was to go to london for job training. Ishita had got job in HLL. 'She will probably be the most beautiful CEO..' Thought raman smilingly.
'What???' She asked.
'Nothing.' He replied,still smiling.

Boys were singing love songs to impress their partners.
'Raman, won't you sing for me??'
'Me?? Sing?? What a joke?? Only useless chaps do this..'
'Whatever .. You enjoy seeing other girls.. I'm going to my room..' But as soon as she reached the hall gate.. A melodious voice filled her ear..

DIL KO TUM SE PYAR HUA
PEHLI BAAR HUA.. TUM SE PYAR HUA
MEIN BHI AASHIQ YAR HUA
PEHLI BAAR HUA TUM SE PYAR HUA

CHHAYI HAIN BETAABI
MERI JAAN KAHO MEIN KYA KAROON

His eyes were expressing his unconditional love,care.. Ishita was lost in her man. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

AARZOO HAIN MERI SAPNO KI
BETHA RAHU TERI BAAHON MEIN
SIRF TU MUJHE CHAHE AB
ITNA ASAR HO MERI AAHON MEIN

TU KEH DE HAS KE TO TOD DU MEIN RASMO KO
MAR KE BHI NA BHULUN MEIN TERI KASMO KO

MEIN TO AAYA HU YAHAN PE BAS TERE LIYE
TERA TAN MAN SAB HE MERE LIYE
HEIN KYA HASSENA ZARA
SAMA HE PYARA PYARA
GALE LAGA LE YARA YARA ..

Everyone clapped.
'This one was for my love.. Ishita Iyer.. The song was beautiful but not like her..'
Ishita blushed. She ran to him and hugged him very tightly. Everyone cheered them. They both looked at each other shyly.

WAY TO GIRLS DOM. IIMC

'Okay JKR.. Go and sleep.'
'I'll miss you Raman...'her eyes were moist.
'Oho.. You are stupid yar.. Just for few months.. As soon as I'm back from London.. I'll marry you and then.. How will you get rid of me??'
'Raman.. Can I ask you for something??'
'Something?? Anything sweetheart..'
'Will you put your hands on me tonight??'
Raman was shocked.. Is this girl insane??
'Ishita.. '
Before he could speak anything.. She took him in a soul searing kiss. Their tongues danced in rhythm. Raman took her in his arms and went to her hostel room.

ISHITA'S ROOM.. IIMC

They hugged. They kissed. They embraced. They could not have enough of each other. Raman would devote each and every part of her and she would serve him with her life.

He entered her. They both looked into each other's eyes. They both were at vulnurable position. They became two body one soul that night.

'Are you okay??' Raman asked worriedly seeing tears in her eyes.
'More than okay.. I'm great.. And you??'
'More than great!!'
They cuddled afterwords.

On the other end of the country.. Destiny was planning an evil plan for their love story..

BHALLA HOUSE, DELHI

'Hi Toshi dear.. How're you??'
'Hey pammi.. I'm fine.. Mujhe ki hona hai?? Raman te LIYE changi ladki dhundh rahi hu..'
'Bhul ja Toshi.. Tera puttar us madrasan ko ghar lane ke Chakkar me hAi. Meri jasmeet Bhi USi collage MEIN hai.. Unke affair ki college MEIN charche hai..'
'Ki gal kar rahi hai yar??'
'Oye MEIN sach Bol rahi hu yar..'
'Ae MEIN hargiz NAHi hone dungi.. Raman ke Baap ko apni jaL MEIN phase ke in aiyarone pele hi 40% business par haq jama kiya hai.. Ab unki ladki ko mere bachche par thop ke zyada hissa mangege!! MEIN is ladki ko dekh loongi.. Vahiyat'
'Toshi raman ki chinta na kar .. Uske LIYE patakha model punjabi MEIN dhundhugi.'

*******