PART - 7

Driving to home would have been a silent affair if adi wouldn't have been there. Adi was really happy to find a new friend in Raman. 
'Uncle, you know mom is allergic to sports.. She only likes story books and writing and all those boring stuffs.'
'Who knows better than me beta?? She doesn't even know the exact difference between cricket and baseball. She thinks only bat is different . She was always used to cheat and win in college sports event.'
'Raman... Shame on you.. Telling lie in front of an innocent soul??'
'You both were best friends in college, weren't you??'
Raman and ishita looked at each other. An uncomfortable silence crept between them.
A song was being played on stereo which was like their hearts' words..

             MEINE NAHIN JANA TUNE NAHI JANA 
               JANE ANJANE KYA HUA
               KUCH TO HUA JO MUJHKO HUA NA
               TUJHKO NA JANE KYU HUA
               GALTI NAHI HE TERI GALTI NAHI HE MERI
               PHIR BHI GILE KYU HE
               TUJHKO BHULANA CHAHU TUJHKO BHULANA PAOON
               YE SILSILE KYU HE
               SAB KUCH WAHI HE PAR KUCH KAMI HE
               TERI AAHATEIN NAHI HE

KHANNA RESIDENCE

'Adi.. Come here in kitchen beta.. Go and give this juice to uncle.'
Raman was constantly looking at the wall picture of bridal ishita. No doubt.. If one have to imagine the most beautiful bride.. No bride would look more beautiful than her.Though now he was richer than Ashok.. Ashok had a gem that still defined him as the richest.

'Uncle juice for you.'
'Thanks beta. So you play football with your dad??'
Adi was silent. Raman thought he must had asked wrong question which made him uncomfortable.
'My mom encourages me for everything I do. She's my everything.'
He loved his mom so much!! Did his father loved her that much too ?? 'What the hell do I care??' Thought raman.
'Adi .. Raman .. Lunch is ready. Please have a seat.'
'Wow!! Mamma!! You made pasta?? Uncle you should come everyday so that I can be free from idli-sambhar!!'
'No use beta.. There's no much difference between madrasi pasta and idli-sambhar.. :D'
'Haww.. KUCH Bhi???'
Raman and adi laughed and high-fived each other.

AK INDUSTRIES MAIN OFFICE

'Sir.. This time you and mr. BHALLA are in competition for presidentship of india business association.'
'I will have to do something of this bloody BHALLA. I don't want any rival. Ashok Khanna is the best and he only will be the president. Winning is in my blood.'
Suddenly a well known fashion magazine's front page caught his attention.Shagun had made a sexy pose for the magazine. There was a cruel idea in his devil mind.
'Malhotra, I need this model in my office ASAP. '
'But sir we have already selected model for our campaign.'
'Just do as I say dammit.'

FEW HOURS LATER

'I can help you to get modelling assignment in PANACHE brand. If you can help me with it. I am a straight forward man mrs. BHALLA.'
'Oh come on, call me Shagun. Ashok.. In a very first meeting with you .. My sharp eyes had noticed that you are the right man for me.'
'So bold mrs. BHALLA ah sorry Shagun..'
The two devil of Raman's life were all set to destroy his career. But there was a divine soul in his life who would never let him suffer with any evil plan.

                        *********