PART - 9

Adi was no less. He went to toy shop and bought lovely toys for her. 
'Adi beta... Cars are boys' choice.. Our roo will like dolls.. Right roo???'
'Whatever mamma.. Dolls ??? You girls are so boring..'
And ishita and ruhi would make cute faces to him.

Adi was being a sincere teacher for her new friend. He bought a walker for her and taught her walking. He also taught her speaking...

'Roo dear... Say dady... Say 'DADDY'..
After almost thousand attempts.. Ruhi spoke her first ever word...
'Daddy'
Adi showed her amusement park picture of four of them and pointed to Raman.
'Look dear.. He's daddy.. Alright...'
'Daddy' ruhi was delight on speaking her first word..
Ishita was joyfully looking at loving duo. She felt blessed with ruhi's present in her house.

THAT EVENING...

Raman came to Khanna house to receive ruhi. Ishita came downstairs with ruhi cradling in her arms. Adi also came to wave goodbye to his dearest friend.

Ishita handed ruhi to raman. Adi tearfully looked at ruhi. Raman was amazed at his daughter's genuine smile. This was indeed a rare scene for him... After all Shagun's modelling drama could not make a child smile... Only pure love could make. 

BHALLA HOUSE...

Raman took ruhi to his bedroom and made her sleep on the bed carefully. Suddenly her little fingers poked his nose...
'Daddy...'
Raman was awestruck... His heart felt a stream of joy... His daughter had spoken her first word and that was for him!!! He kissed her on forehead. Innocent soul was asleep by now.

Raman was overjoyed... He told his mother... Mrs. BHALLA was also extremely delight on his son'a happiness. Sometimes little incidents give us that incredible joy that we never had expected. Raman felt grateful to ishita.. 

KHANNA RESIDENCE

Beep.. Beep... 
'Ishita.. Can we meet in CCD tomorrow?? Please !!'
A message from Raman??? Ishita immediately replied..
'Ofcourse raman.. See you at 5 tomorrow .

One another side Shagun was in the cab, going to her mystery destination. She was extreme thoughtful ...
       What a boring life have I got?? I hate my father for getting me married to a looser man.. Who hasn't helped me with even a single modelling assignment!! Always speaking rubbish 'GET SUCCESS ON YOUR OWN!!' What the f**k???!! But she had found a man who could drive her crazy..who was way much better than her boring psycho husband..

THE GRAND BLUE HOTEL, South Delhi 

Shagun went to the receptionist-
'Excuse me.. Can you tell me in which room is mr. Ashok Khanna??'
'Yes ma'am room no 1268.'

Here's was her man. Sitting idly on luxurious bed with a branded whine.
'So enjoying without me huh??'
Ashok grinned. She hugged him And they collapsed on bed...

after few hours...

'Take a look at this file sweetheart...'
Shagun looked the file wide eyed!! 
'Wow!! Darling!! You are just amazing.. So now I'm a top model of PANACHE!! '
'I did my job!! Now your turn!! Will you do the job I gave you??'
'Oh come on!! Anything for you love.. '
'Remember .. Raman shouldn't get even a hint alright??'
'You worry too much.. ' she kissed him.    
                        ******