PART - 16

Bright sun rays woke ishita up. She was lying on luxurious bed with her two darlings at two sides of her. She searched for the raman. He was lying on sofa-cum-bed. He looked like an innocent child with his eyes closed. She felt a strong urge to woke him up with a gentle kiss. But she restricted her mind. Ruhi and adi woke up due to their habit of waking up early. Ishita, like a devoting mother made ruhi and adi brush their teeth and drink their milk. Adi and ruhi bathed together in huge bath-tub , playing with soap bubbles. 

'Mamma, can I hire that cycle for an hour??' Adi asked pointing at the sports cycle of the hotel.

'Sure beta, ask the receptionist what would it cost??'

Adi came after few minutes..

'300 rupees per hour mamma.'

'Okay beta. But take care of roo and don't go near the sea side okay??'

'Yes mamma.' Both children left the room for their childish entertainments.

Ishita looked at raman. STILL SLEEPING?? MAYBE HE'S TIRED. LET ME TAKE BATH AND CHANGE BEFORE HE AWAKES. Ishita was used to coming in towel after bathing and changing in the room before the mirror. Because she had her personal room in KHANNA RESIDENCE. But today things were different. She had to change before some embarrassing things happen!!!

She came from bath after 15 minutes and took out her kanjivaram Sadi from her suitcase. She was nervous. She wanted to change ASAP to avoid any EMBARASSMENT. She stood in front of the mirror and started changing hurriedly.

But things are never in our hand. Her bangles made a sweet jingle which woke raman up. He once looked at her side and then!!!! He couldn't even blink once. Unaware at his gaze on her, ishita was applying lotion on her gentle milk-like-white hands. Water droplets were poking her milky skin. Her beautiful pearl like eyes were praising her own beauty. Her incredible waist curve was like an architect had made her with extreme care. 

Ishita bent to put the lotion Bottle back on the dressing table. She noticed two eyes devoting her beauty. She didn't feel bad for that.. On the contrary she felt goosebumps. She tried to hide her shyness. It was almost impossible for raman to not to make love to her. But he was a real MAN!! To love someone else's wife was not in his blood. Even though she was(is) his piece of heart!! He turned his face to another side.

Ishita sighed. She covered herself and rushed to the bathroom. She stood under cold flow of water to calm the fire in her body which was evoked by him.

JAB JAB TERE PAAS MEIN AAYA
EK SUKOON MILA
JISE MEIN THA BHOOLTA AAYA
WO WAJOOD MILA
JAB AAYE MAUSAM GAM KE
TUJHE YAAD KIYA
JAB SEHME TANHAPAN SE
TUJHE YAAD KIYA

DIL SAMBHAL JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU
DIL YAHIN RUK JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU

AISA KYU KAR HUA 
JAANU NA MEIN JAANU NA

DIL SAMBHAL JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU
DIL YAHIN RUK JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU

JIS RAAH PE HAIN GHAR TERA
AKSAR WAHAN SE HA MEIN HU GUZARA
SHAYAD YAHI DIL ME RAHA
TU MUJHKO MIL JAAYA KYA PATA

KYA HAI YE SILSILA
JAANU NA MEIN JAANU NA

DIL SAMBHAL JA ZARA 
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU
DIL YAHIN RUK JA ZARA 
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU

KUCHH BHI NAHIN 
JAB DARMIYAAN
PHIR KYU HAI DIL TERE HI KHWAAB BUNTA
CHAHA KI DE TUJHKO BHULA
PAR YE BHI MUMKIN HO NA SAKA

KYA HAI YE MAMLA
JAANU NA MEIN JAANU NA

DIL SAMBHAL JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU
DIL YAHIN RUK JA ZARA
PHIR MOHABBAT KARNE CHALA HAI TU
(Movie: MURDER 2)

'Breakfast??' Raman asked her without looking into her eyes.

'Wait, I'll call children first.'

'No you relax. I'll get them here.'

They had their breakfast. Raman and adi chose bread butter and orange juice. Ishita took idli-sambhar. Ruhi took corn flakes.

'Uncle you know I love cycling. I can do even slope cycling.' Adi showed his cycle love to his uncle.

'Are beta I was champion in cycling. Each and every gold medal belonged to me. Ask your mother.'

'Really mamma??'

Ishita was afraid of raman getting to know the similarities between him and his son. She nodded without looking at both of them.

'Ishita aunty...' Little ruhi called her.

She looked at her. The innocence in her eyes!!! Ruhi took out a gift box from her Barbie bag and gave it to ishita.

'Thank you my baby!!' Ishita said kissing her cheeks. Little girl had made a necklace from shells by herself.

'Adi bhai ya helped me to wrap it.' Little girl exclaimed.Adi gave her a beautiful purse bought from his pocket money. Ishita kissed her son.

'Not fair!! Nothing for me??' Raman faked anger.

'This is for my best uncle and my best friend!!' Adi gave a small gift box to his uncle. He had bought a Parker pen from his pocket money. 

'And this is for my best papa.' Ruhi gave him a photoframe of four of them. He and ishita with two children between them. He loved it. He would pamper it like his limbs. The three people, most near to his heart in one phrame!! Two beautiful heaven like days in his life!!! But now soon he would be back to his loveless marriage life .

FEW DAYS LATER KHANNA RESIDENCE

'Thank you so much sarika. You've done it very perfectly.' Ishita looked happily at the papers in her hand.

'Anything for you ma'am. ASHOK KHANNA deserves this only. He has used people like puppets in his hands.'

'Okay sarika, my son would be coming from school now!! Have you checked ASHOK's room carefully !! He shouldn't get any hint or clue before our plan works , is that alright?'

'Trust me ma'am !! I've left not a single hint or clue.'

'Okay bye, see you again in office tomorrow.'

'Bye ma'am.' 

Ishita cut the call and smiled victorily on her first small success.

   YOU CAN'T DESTROY HIS LIFE ASHOK KHANNA!! BECAUSE I'm WITH HIM!! THE GAME BEGINS NOW!!

                         ******