PART - 14

KHANNA residence next morning

'Adi.. Get up beta it's 6:15... Come on..'
'Mamma just five more minutes please.'

This was daily routine scene. Ishita had to always drag him out of the bed and had to push him to the bathroom.

POM POM...

The school bus arrived at the gate.

'Bye mamma.' He said kissing his mother.
'Bye beta.. Today I want you to finish your lunch box okay??'

Ishita went to her room to get ready for her office. She pushed the gong to call the servant.

'Yes memsahib??'
'Raju... Have you seen my office folder?? You know that blue one??'
'Memsahib!! Sahib had taken it to his room.'
'Okay you may go now!! Go and prepare tiffin for me. I'm late.'

HOW IRRESONSIBLE THIS MAN IS!! IF HE WANTED MY FOLDER .. HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME ONCE!! 

She went to ashok's room. She opened the cupboard!! There it was!! She took out her folder. There were many love letters from random girls. Ishita was least interested in his affairs and all. But a file caught her attention. It was a red covered file with some xerox pages in it. It was definitely not their company's file!! If it was then she must have seen it! But she was seeing it for the first time. She opened the file to detect further. 

   WHAT?? PSR?? ISN'T IT RAMAN'S COMPANY!! 

There were personal information for the company. There were even deal plans and other important documents.

OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S ASHOK UP TO!! HOW DID HE GOT THIS VERY PRIVATE FILE??!!??

She was extreme anxious. She knew her cunning husband very well!! He can do anything to win. No!! I'll have to do something!! Raman has already suffered a lot because of me!! She called Sarika, her personal secretory.

'Sarika, I need your help. Can you please check out ashok's computer when he's out.'
'Ma'am but his PA will not let me do that.'
'Don't worry I'll sort it . You have to do me a favour.'
'How can I say no to you ma'am ?? You have helped me for this job!! You're my angel.'
'Sarika.. I need that 'malaysiana dream project file.' With each and every information of it.'
'Okay ma'am .. Don't worry .. I'll send you the file.'

Ishita took a deep breath. She was ready with her new strategy. ASHOK KHANNA YOU DESERVE ONLY FAILURE!! WINNING IS ONLY FOR PURE-FROM-SOUL people.

THAT EVENING KHANNA HOUSE

'Mamma I'm home.'
'Whats special today!! My son looks so happy??'
'Mamma I have two days' holiday from tomorrow and you've promised me for a picnic.
'Oh yes!! Tell me where do you want to go??'
'Goa mamma!! Exotic resort.. Beautiful beach.. Paragliding .. !!'
'Okay baba!! I'll have to book flights now.'
'Mamma!! I want ruhi and raman uncle with us !! Is that possible??'
Ishita hesitated. Even she wanted that. But it was way too weird to go with an ex-lover who was now a happily married man.

'Beta!! But..'
'What but mamma?? You want papa with us , right?? Why're you so much worried of him when he has not time for us??'
'Its not that baba!! '
'Then what!! Sometimes I wish if I had father like raman uncle!!'
Ishita was speechless. She couldn't stop tears flowing from her eyes!! 
'Im sorry mamma!! Please don't cry! Only we two will go!! '
She wiped her tears and kissed him on his cheek. Adi left her room sadly.

She thought for some time and dialed his number.

'Raman!!'
'Ishita!!' Raman was surprised at her very sudden call.
'Raman.. Can you join me and adi for goa trip along with roo??shagun can also join.'
'Even I was thinking to take ruhi to some trip. I'll ask shagun. But me and ruhi are coming for sure. Mummyji is out for some NGO service.'
'Thank you raman!! I'll book the flights but first you ask shagun.'
'Yes of course.'

He dialed shagun's number.
'Shagun I'm going to Mumbai for a business trip. Ruhi has holidays so I'll take her with me.'
'Oh really!! Wow!! I mean yes you can surly take her.' Shagun was happy thinking she would get some time alone with her lover.
Raman cut the call. Thank god!! She's not coming!! 

He knew he was being insane but he wanted to spend some time alone with his 'FRIEND' !!

Shagun has some important modelling assignments so she'll not come. I'll book mine and ruhi's ticket.

Ishita didn't know why but she felt strangely happy after reading raman's message. She raman ruhi and adi!! A dream come true!!

NEXT DAY NOON .. GOA AIRPORT

'Mamma.. There's our bus. See.'
'Oh!! Yes beta let's go.'
'Papa.. I'm hungry.' Little ruhi was tired with her first flight journey.
'Ruhi baby!! We'll have delicious chocolates in the hotel. Till then here's frooti for my bacha.'

THE INTERCONTINENTAL was the one of the most luxurious hotels in Goa. The foursome were welcomed with flower garlands.

'Ma'am and sir Please beg me pardon.'
'But can't you manage one more room!! Please??'
'Ma'am these holidays!! All rooms are book. We can arrange sofa-cum-bed for you.'
'It's all right. We'll manage.' Raman said.
'But raman!!!'
'Shhh... Keys please??'
'Yes sir here they are.' The receptionist called a staff member to take their luggage to their room 7749.

ROOM NO 7749 THE INTERCONTINENTAL 

'Woww!! What a landscape!!' Raman exclaimed. Adi had gone out with roo to swim in huge swimming pool
'Raman you along with the children can sleep on bed. I'll sleep on sofa. See it's comfortable enough!!'

He came towards her. He loved her flushed face. Their lips inches apart. No not again!! Loosing control is not sensible RAMAN BHALLA!! He moved back. Oh!! She had closed her eyes!! Does she still loved him??

'No I'll sleep on sofa. Sofa is too little to bear a karela like madrasan.'
'Haww!! Kuch bhi!!' The atmosphere suddenly turned into funny from romantic.

Adi came with ruhi. Both looking fresh after swimming. 

'Ruhi adi..should I order lunch now??'
'Paneer tikka masala!!' Raman and adi blurted together.

   MADRASAN KA BETA HOKE BHI PUNJABIYON WALI PASAND!! Raman thought!! SHAYAD ASHOK KA ASAR HOGA!! He thought again!! Par ASHOK to Chinese pasand karta hai!!! Us din party mein bhukkhad ki tarah kha raha tha!! Raman was confused. 

Ishita had noticed that confused look on his face. GOD!! WHAT IF HE COMES TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!

                        *****