Chapter Six

I woke up once more with my head pounding and my whole body felt like it had been through a washing machine. Groaning, I felt sweat along my brow and attempted to brush it away.

Key word here is attempted.

Opening my eyes I unsurprising found myself in the first room I was in when I first woke up. Realizing that my arms were once again tied together and chafing my wrists again. They felt like they were being rubbed raw and it was a painful son of a bitch.

I also discovered that when I attempted to move my legs they were tied down too. My black converses were still missing and were now replaced by thick rope that had tied it's self tightly around the chair and my leg. Ropes also wrapped themselves around my chest and stomach and were tied so tightly it felt hard to breathe.

My upper thigh was still throbbing and blood has seeped through the thick material that Sam had wrapped around there.

I gasped. Sam! Where was he? Was he all right? I jerked my head abruptly but it immediately sent white-hot pain and I groaned loudly.

"Oh thank fuck your ok!" A relieved voice whispered slightly to my left.

"Sam?" I said hopefully, pain laced in my voice.

"Yea baby girl, it's me." His accent thickened and he let out an odd chuckling noise at the end.

"Oh my god Sam! How are we going to get out of here?" I said in a hushed whisper.

"I don't know, but it's alright, I'll think of something" He replied with determination.

We sat there in silence; my head was hanging low as I slumped in my seat. I had no strength left to fight the bonds that kept me to my chair. I heard an occasional grunt from Sam; I was guessing that he was trying to escape.

"It's no use Sam. Just give up." I said in a dejected voice.

"No! I will never give up until I get you out of here!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! How the hell did you get here and why dose this physco want Daddy's money and why is he saying you're the start to everything!" I finally exploded.

I saw him open his mouth in my peripheral vision but before he could utter a word, I cut in. "And don't give me some bullshit excuse Sam. I thought that we had no secrets!" I snapped at him.

He sighed softly and I felt more than saw him deflated. "All right Chloe," he nodded.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I was glad that I was facing away from him, this felt like it was something big and I didn't think I had the courage anymore to face him.

"I've been lying to you constantly for 2 years." He finally said quietly. I gave a small inhale through the nose and stiffened but said nothing, just letting the defining silence consume us.