I Was Just Curious. . .

ok so now that i've completed this book and i've mostly written the truth about chris wilder, i was wonder which book you would be interested in reading about. I'm writting both of them but i was curious which one you would be interested in reading first.

1. All the reasons why

Meet Seth Ramsey.

He was accused of raping a girl and was sent to juvie when he was just sixteen. He came out two years later a changed man. Now he's on probation and commanded to complete a year and a half of community service.

 Everyone's afraid of him.

The way he looks, the way he acts and the lack of emotion he shows on his face.

 But most of all everyone's afraid to become his next victim.

 The community has shunned him and he has caged himself into a self-inflicted prison.

 But when sunny, energetic Elena Brooks comes to the small town of Ashford, she immediately sees Seth Ramsey for who he really is;

 A sad broken boy who needs to be fixed.

 Will Elena be able to heal Seth or will he continue to subject himself along his dark path?

 As they always say, people will only be saved if only they WANT to be saved.

 And Seth Ramsey feels that he doesn't deserve to be saved.

2. Under The Christmas Lights

Naomi Walters doesn't love Christmas but she doesn't hate it either. To be totally honest with you she's only in it for the presents, but isn't everyone? But this Christmas she will finally recieve the gift she's been wishing for.

please comment what you think, thanks! :)