Bucky Barnes - Love You

"Love you."

You were laying with Bucky your boyfriend of a month in bed just talking about nothing.

"Y/n" He whined as you rolled your eyes at the man child in front of you.

"I'm hungry." Buck continues like a two year old, he would go like this one minute you would have a conversation like normal adults then the next thing you know Bucky is whining like a toddler who was bored.

"Go get something then." You laughed at his pouty face and puppy dog eyes that he new you could never say no to. That was one thing you hated but deep down loved about Bucky, that face when he wanted something but new you would say no.

"Fine, Pancakes?" You said giving in after having a battle in your head whether to give in or not to. Honestly, that stupid face he could get you to do anything with that face.

"Of course doll, love you." He said oblivious to what he just said as you froze forgetting how to move, you didn't know what to do or say, you've never been in this position before. Bucky was your first proper, real relationship. All this was new to you, so you've never really told anyone that you loved them.

"What?" You asked still shocked turning to look at him as you were on your way out when he said that he loved you. He loved you, James Buchanan Barnes loved you.

Realisation kicked in and he realised what he said quickly trying to make it right but not knowing what to do or how to fix it, with him being in the same position as me.

"I-I-I didn't mean it, well I did but y'know. I've never done this before, I'm sorry I'm just gonna-" you cut him off by kissing him, it wasn't like one of your normal kisses this was different, it was slow and full of passion and mainly full of love.

"I love you too James." you said before kissing him again. You really did, You really loved him.

"I love you too y/n."

*

Word Count: 358