Steve Rogers - Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien

Since you taught Steve how to use technology such as the TV or the iPhone you had given him, he seems to have developed a unhealthy obsession with the actor Dylan O'Brien.

It isn't just that Steve likes to watch all of Dylan's movies or has notifications on all of his social media, he loves to watch at least one of Dylan's movies a day. He loves to try and be the first person to like and retweet his Tweets on twitter and his accounts may as well be Dylan O'Brien fan pages.

You two would be sitting in a restaurant on a date when Steve would tell you a random fact about Dylan that he's already told you a million times before.

It didn't help that you had the same birthday as Dylan, so when August the 26th comes around the corner you have to have two cakes one for you and one for Dylan.

You didn't mind the obsession much but there were sometimes where Steve would irritate you talking about the brown eyed boy so much that you would have to go to the bathroom just to calm yourself down.

The other Avengers find it funny that a over a century year old man has an obsession with a nearly 27 year old. Sam and Tony especially finds his obsession funny and will often ask him a question about the boy and then leave you in a room with him.

But at the end of the day you loved Steve Rogers even if he loved Dylan O'Brien more than you.

*

Word Count: 268