1

* Viewer Discretion Is Advised *

Here I was. Standing in my new dorm room setting up my lights above my bed. I am a incoming freshmen here at UCLA , for excelling well in track & field, which landed me a full ride here. I was so frustrated trying to find the batteries I didn't realize my new roommate had her head peeked in.

" OMGGG MY ROOMMATE IS SO FIREE ! " the high pitch sound of her scream almost made me jump out my window. I held my ears whipping around to see what she looked like. She was fairly skinny and tall , around 5'6 , dark skin with long natural curly hair. I noticed a nose piercing on her nose and a small tattoo on her shoulder.

black beauty at it's finest.

I smiled. I'm glad I room with someone who gave me a good vibe. " Well I'm Mani & I'm from San Diego " she smiled hugging me. " & I'm Aaleah & I'm From Chicago " " Oooouu I got myself a Chriaq roommate " she said making us giggle.

We got to know each other for like the rest of the day until 8 o'clock hit. Her phone buzzed and she checked the message. " My boyfriend is throwing a kickback at his dorm room you wanna come ? " I hesitated for a second and thought why the hell not.

" Let's go " I smiled.

When we got there it was already people wasted out front the dorm building and you could hear the music outside. " I guess the other freshmen thought it was okay to throw a party " Mani let out an aggravated sigh.

She stopped us. " Do boys make you nervous? " " If all of them are cute and staring directly at me then yes , why ? " " This is a male dorm building and majority of them are athletes so be prepared , but we're hanging with MY boys tonight " she grabbed my hand and we went inside and it looked like a damn block party in here.

The music had gotten louder and there was a fair amount of males and females in here. She dragged me down the hall it was like walking through a sex house , one couple thought it was okay to fuck and forget to close the door , somebody was throwing up in the bathroom .. but in the tub , and one girl was throwing her neck for two guys under the stairwell ... am I sure this is UCLA ? We went up the stairs overtop the party and was outside a door.

We were greeted by a tall person. " Hey babygirl " he pecked her lips , his eyes fell on me , then he gave her a stern look " I told you for the last time I'm not doing a threesome " I turned red blushing , looking down.

" Oh hush Gelo , this is just a friend now let us in .. and we will have one sooner or later " she went right through him.

" So we can have some crazy ass the girl worried about my damn dick all the time you acting crazy is already enough , I think the fuck not ! " I laughed at their conversation. " What is all this cussing about ? " We turned our attention to the doorway to the lounge area. Two other boys walked in and looked at me , along with Gelo. Here we go with the staring.

" Mani who's your friend ? " the taller one asked. " First of all stop staring at her like that because she is shy damnit. Second , don't try shooting your shot and third .. her name is Aaleah my new roommate " " Aaleah this is as you know by now my boyfriend , Gelo , " she walked over to the two others " , and these two bafoons are Kris & Jalen " they all waved & smiled. I returned the gesture and spoke " Hey. "

" She speaks " Kris said clapping. " Anyways where is Scooby-Doo ? " Mani asked. " Scooby-Doo ? " I raised an eyebrow , they all laughed while I was as lost as hell.

" That's our nickname for our other Jaylen " Gelo explained and I nodded.  " He's probably somewhere shooting hoops as he always does " Kris said grabbing a coke. " Well wait until he sees Aaleah , just wait until he glances at all this ass " Mani said grabbing my ass , Gelo gave her a " you better chill the hell out " look. I turned red holding my ass walking out to the living room. I took a seat to see all of them expect Gelo acting a damn fool in the kitchen making weird gestures towards my ass.

It took them 10 minutes to realize I was staring making us all laugh , " Mani my life ass is not that big " I said after catching my breath. " Not after Jaylen get done with you " she smiled.

" Who tf is Jaylen !? " I exclaimed.

Right on cue , the door opened and in walked a sweaty brown-skin boy with beats on who looked about 6'3.. what is up with all these tall people at UCLA? " Wassup y'all " his voice was deep and heavenly, like music to my ears. He hugged Mani and dapped everyone up , " You was out hooping again ? " He nodded and took off his sweatshirt along with his bag & tossed them into the back room , I'm guessing this is Jaylen they keep talking about.

" Ready hop on the Nite ? " Gelo asked dapping him up. " You already " they all came into the living room. He stopped once he seen me " Mani who's your friend " he asked her. " Jaylen this is Aaleah , Aaleah this is Jaylen " I smiled and he did that head thing that boys do instead of actually speaking.

" I find it funny how men just dropped 2k for Fortnite. " I said to Gelo. " Hell yeah , these mfs right here been talking shit all week just because they lost in 2k " Gelo pointed to all of the other boys. The sound of teeth smacking & mumbling filled the room. I shook my head smiling. Boys & their Fortnite.

What a night this is going to be.