6

Ranked #1 in #jaylenhands 😊

That night with Jaylen was driving me crazy. We kissed for practically the rest of the night. We felt up on each other, and cuddled until we fell asleep. It's been a week since it happened. All thanks to Jaylen my intimate cravings have gotten worse. I was sitting in class now thinking about it. I felt Mani staring the hell out of me, I looked over at her as the professors turned his back to write down more notes. " What " I mouthed, she crossed her arms " You look like shit ! " she whispered, " you look like you haven't slept last night , what is eating you up ? " she interrogated.

Jaylen.

I glanced over at our professor before answering, " Nothing, I just can't sleep all of the sudden " I lied, tapping my pen on my bag to calm my nerves. She nodded at me before writing down the rest of the notes. " Alright class that is it for today, reminder that all essays are due on Sunday evening " Professor closed our session. Me and Mani headed to the cafe.

" Excuse me ladies, but have you seen my kids ? " Jalen playfully asked walking up to us with Gelo and Jaylen behind him. " Sir I think their right behind you " I played along, he turned around and shook his head. " Not them their too ugly " he chuckled, " Shit you wanna be a father so bad, now you got ugly kids " Jaylen said, making us all laugh. He took a seat next to me. He sat dangerously close to me to see how I would react. The scent of his cologne was so masculine. While Jalen & Gelo were rambling on about who won 1 on 1, I was too distracted by Jaylen. He brushed his leg against mine gently enough not to startle me, and I felt him looking at me in the corner of my eye. His breathing got heavier as it hit my skin, giving me the chills.

" Omg Jaylen " I mumbled only loud enough for him to hear. Which he did hear, I felt him smirking right behind me. " I cannot with y'all " Mani's laughed interrupted my thoughts. I felt my eyelids get heavier. " Aaleah you good ? " Jaylen asked, I nodded. " Just tired that's all " I yawned. " Girl you need to go rest " Mani suggested, I popped up shaking my head. " No I- " I tried to say but Jaylen interrupted me.

" Your taking a nap missy, here I'll walk you " he got up grabbing my things for me as I stood up pouting. I followed him all the way to my dorm room.

When we first got there I immediately took off my shoes and jacket. I was so tired, I threw my bag on the couch and went straight into my room as Jaylen went into the kitchen. I shut my door immediately stripping into a oversized shirt that had " UCLA MBB " written on the back that " mysteriously got into my closet ". I took off my pants and hopped right into the bed. I felt so relieved and relaxed. It was no practice today thank the Lord. I was on the edge of going to sleep until Trouble snuck into the room. I felt my blanket lift and my bed dip. I met with a broad chest, he planted a kiss my cheek " No Jaylen " I mumbled half asleep.

" I can't help that you look nice in my shirt " his hands roamed up my thigh ", where are your pants? " he asked, smirking.

" I thought you were going to leave and let me sleep " I snapped. " Yeah you really need a nap , thinking you can talk to me any type of way " he mumbled. " You and this damn mumbling, speak up or shut the hell up " I said with my eyes closed, I felt him get closer and go down in my ear. " You can get who ever you want from Chicago, but little girl your not going to be addressing me like that " he said, sending chills down my spine.

This boy is too much.

I woke up an hour later to the sound of voices in the living room area. I also found out that Jaylen had left my side. I slipped on some sweats and went into the kitchen. I seen 6 heads, all looking at the tv watching the Cavaliers play the Warriors. They all looked at me as I came into view, with my arms crossed. It was Kris, Gelo, Jaylen, Shareef, Mani, & Jalen. I shook my head walking into the kitchen.

They really woke me up.

" Somebody's finally up " Mani said, I smacked my teeth, grabbing my fruit snacks. I came back out and seen no seats, " y'all come in my dorm and take up all this damn space " I started to complain, opening my fruit snacks.

" Awe y'all look the midget is mad " Kris joked, I threw a piece at him and he dodged it. " These damn UCLA basketball players and their long ass legs taking up the damn space " I said. I went over to Jaylen in the loveseat by his lonesome. I laid my head in his lap and stretched my legs out. He twisted his hair and purposefully let his other hand hit my phone. He chuckled at me and I giggled.

" Pause "

" WTF IS THIS??? How long has this little fling been going on !!? " Jalen asked standing up pointing at us. We just looked at their shocked expressions. " We're just that close " Jaylen said. " Nigga she got on your UCLA MBB shirt on that you said was ' missing ' explain " Kris interrogated, " She wanted one and I made it happen " Jaylen answered. I smiled up at him. He looked back down smiling at me. " Look at that shit, I bet you this not the only time he smile down at her " Jalen joked, making me shoot him the bird.

I rolled over and watched the game as he played in my hair. I felt myself get sleepy and everything went black again.

I was really tired.

I once again was woken up by somebody shaking me and calling my name. " Aaleah come on we're going to the mall. " That's all it took for me to get up and go change and get my wristlet. I threw on lip gloss and popped a piece of gum in my mouth. I met back up with Celine and Mani waiting for me. " Damn girl I see why you run track , took you 2 seconds to get ready. " Mani was so shocked. We all laughed and left out.

When we got to the mall, it wasn't crowded and that's how I liked it.

We went to a couple of stores and had brought a few things. We were now in H&M because they were having a huge sale. I was currently looking around and figured I was going to wait to spend my money on something to eat. I gotten a text from Jaylen.

" Hey beautiful " it read. I smiled and quickly glanced around to spot Mani and Celine. I soon did and found them by the lingerie section .. nasty asses.

" Hey ugly " I sent back and locked my phone. Shortly after , my phone buzzed and Jaylen responded.

" Wow , for once I act all nice & cute and here you go attacking me ... smh just let me be great !! " I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at him.

I didn't know what to write I know this sucked :(