special*

just some things i wrote in my notes :)
warning these are explicit so.. you've been warned.
-
" Go over there bro " I watched him play fortnite online, well mostly him not the actual battle on the screen. While his eyes were glued to the tv, mine was going back and forth from his face and to the print in his UCLA MBB sweats. " What are you staring at best friend ? " my stare was interrupted as I met eyes with my best friend, Jaylen, who was now finished with his match. You see, Jaylen and I have been best friends since middle school all the way until this second. Ever since he has gotten that girlfriends his a couple months ago was around the time I started to develop a interest in him and today my hormones were getting the best of me.

" Nothing " I put my head down and looked as he started another match.

" Meet at the twin towers " he said giving his attention back to the tv. Our position was like this ; I was in his view with the tv behind me and I was laying at the end by his feet. My eyes went back south and this time it was harder than before. I wonder if he knows that his little buddy was ratting him out." You aim is trash dawg ! " he semi yelled making me snap my eyes back up. I giggled and decided I couldn't fight my feelings no longer and to just go for it.

I laid between his legs and he still didn't pay me any mind. I just couldn't get my eyes off of his print and soon my hand glided up his thigh and landed on his print. I focused my attention up at him as I firmly rubbed his print. He squirmed still not looking down at me. I was so anxious to see what he's been hiding from me. " Aaleah ! " his voice interrupted me and I seen those same eyes , sternly looking down at me, his mic for his headset was set above his head, and I heard the music for Battle Royale behind me . " This is why you've been acting weird ? " I nodded. " You can't do- " the start of a match interrupted him and his eyes were back on the tv. I proceeded with my fun.

He squirmed beneath me. I put my hand up his shorts and he groaned. " Nah just a friend of mine " he said making me smile. His expression read "Fuck It" and he helped me slide off his shorts. " Who was it ? " he repeated their question. I grabbed his shaft and went up the side of it with my tongue while locking eyes with him. " J-just my best friend " I swirled my tongue around the tip of it and he shut his eyes. He started another match, but that wasn't stopping me. I slowly pushed him down my throat making him pause for a second then continue with the game. " Shit... " I heard him moan. I bobbed my head feeling him twitch in my mouth. I took him out of my mouth and his eyes snapped at me as I stood up taking off my pants as he watched me like a hawk then I climbed into his lap. " Girl what are you—Where is this coming from ?!! " he asked raising his voice.

" Shh " I slid onto his shaft and quivered. I started to bounce on him while he played his game—well tried to. He locked eyes with me, jesus this man was fine. I put his mic up as, he placed both of his hands on my hips. Finally giving in, he laid down and I finally released the sounds I wanted him to hear. " Oh my—Jaylen " I moaned throwing my head back. He reached to cup one of my breast and started pounding me from beneath.

We both were committing an act of betrayal, yet I enjoyed every second of it. " I'm cummingg ! " I squealed. He latched onto my hips and we both came together. I laid beside him as we both smiled out of breath.

I just let 30 minutes be the rest of our friendship.
-

it's my baby's birthday ☺️