17

i start my junior year tomorrow & im lowkey excited 😬

I was laid out on my bed trying to gather the strength to not to take a nap. I had classes this morning and practice for almost 2 hours, resulting in me laying lifeless on my bed. I heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it. Jaylen appeared before me. He was supposed to be in his dorm resting but he surely doesn't take "no" for an answer. " Boy you know your not supposed to be on your feet " he shrugged and went into my room. I rolled my eyes following behind and laid on my bed.

" Your tired aren't you? " he said laying beside me. I nodded and cuddled against his side as he put his arm around me.

" Jaylen "

" Mhm? "

" Tell me more about it " I hugged his side, feeling my eyelids get heavier.

" About what ? "

" Your dream of going to the league " I said.

" Well I hope to all of this pays off & I earn what I spent endless hours grinding for it you know, I won't stop until I get there. " he stopped for a second, stroking my hair. " I'm not trying to be that player that makes it & everyone forgets about, y'all going to see my name all over the media. "

" Your already there in your mind, just make it into a reality " I yawned, slowly drifting to sleep hearing his chuckle.

" I know Aaleah " I fell asleep on his chest.

I soon woke back up to the sounds of my television. My eyes flung open to Jaylen asleep in my face, I silently giggled to myself at his deep slumber. His mouth was ajar and he was lightly snoring. I got off of my bed and went out into the kitchen. I grabbed my granola bar and turned around to see 5 sets of eyes looking at me, startling me almost making me drop my snack.

" BRO ! Y'all can't be doing that ! " I held my chest. It was Mani, Gelo, Jalen, Chris, & Kris.

" You didn't see us right here ? " Chris asked.

" Hell no, I'm just waking up " I walked over and sat on the couch.

" So how's taking care of ole drama queen ? " Kris asked.

" Oh my goodness, drama queen isn't even the name for him ! I had to massage his foot the other day " I said. I thought back to that day and what occurred. I felt a breeze go down my spine just from thinking about it.

" He always been a crybaby " Mani said.

" That's just that Cali in him " Chris joked.

" Aye, just to let y'all know I can hear y'all, damn ! " Jaylen called out of nowhere and we all cracked up laughing. " Aaleah can you bring me some water ? " he called again.

" Get it your damn self " I mumbled getting up, making Jalen & Chris snort since they were the only ones to hear it. I went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water. I brought it to him and he smiled when I came into view.

" So nice thank you ugly " he took the drink and I laughed.

" Oh so I'm ugly but I wasn't ugly whe- "

" OKAY thank you beautiful " he kissed my cheek, making me blush a little. He took a sip and I crawled up into his side.

" See that y'all? That's two apes in their natural habitat " Chris joked.

" Fuck you CSmith " Jaylen said.

" Love You too JHands "

" Whatever " I laughed at their silliness and hugged Jaylen's side. He looked down at me and chuckled. " You like being under me huh ? " I thought it over for a second and shrugged.

" I actually don't " I looked up to see his reaction.

" Aaleah I think we should see other people " he tried pushing me away while I laughed.

" Baby I'm joking " I puckered my lips up at him and made kissy sounds.

" Nah get off me " he said.

" Okay you don't want my kisses ? Bet " I sat up and looked out the door. " Hey Kris " I seen Jaylen look dead at me in the corner of my eye.

" Yeah ? "

" Jaylen doesn't want my kisses so ima give you s- "

" Ignore her Kris " Jaylen pulled me back down. " You try that shit again and we're fighting "

" We can take this outside pal " I said getting on Snapchat.

" Aaleah are you threatening the disabled ?!! " Jaylen raised his voice for the others to hear.

" Aaleah have you lost your mind! You can't threaten the disabled ! " Kris shouted from the couch.

" Aaleah what are you doing man !! " Shareef jumped in.

" She trying put me on the stretcher bro ! " Jaylen said.

" WHAT YALL NOT ABOUT TO DO IS GANG UP ON ME ! " I yelled.

" Damn warn me next time you wanna yell " Jaylen rubbed his ear.

" Awe see what y'all made me do.. my poor baby " I caressed his head and kissed his temple.

" Ew don't kiss that thing " Chris interrupted.

" Y'all leave my innocent baby alone " I hugged Jaylen. He chuckled into my embrace.

" Ugly asses "

" See what happens when I open the door you ? " I turned to Jaylen ", when there's one there's more " I shook my head.

i've been ghost because of preparations for school.. warning y'all now im going to busy this school year because of sports & academics.