16

if i ever get the chance to meet him, we're getting married idc idc lol

" Jaylen lay back down ! " I ordered, pulling him back down on his bed. He smacked his teeth, laying back down.

" Okay Nurse Johnson, can you get me my goodies then ? " he said. I got up and got his favorite snack from his closet.. scooby doo fruit snacks. I tossed a pack to him and he held his pointer finger. I laughed and tossed another one to him. I sat at foot of his bed looking at the boot on his foot. At their away game at Arizona, Jaylen had gotten injury on his foot so now, he's stuck with a boot on his foot and I'm taking care of him along side with his momma.

" My foot hurtssss bro ! " he whined, I shook my head at his pleads.

" Did the doctor say you could take it off ? " I asked.

" Yes. Can you please get this off me ?! " he asked holding his head.

" Okay.. Drama Queen " I mumbled the second part and he raised an eyebrow at me as I placed a pillow under his foot. ", What? I didn't say anything ! " I laughed.

" Whatever.. now massage my foot " he tried to sound like he was in control and I gave him a look. " Please baby ? " he softened his face.

" That's what I thought " I said placing his foot in my lap and started massaging his foot. " You got some cute feet for a man " I said.

" That's nice, now keep rubbing for me " he said, I chuckled at his comment. I placed my foot on his stomach. He grabbed my foot and massaged it also. " Runners take care of each other " he said.

" I'm a sprinter and your a runner it's a difference "

" How ? " he raised an eyebrow.

" I sprint 100% in a never ending direction and you run about 80-90% on a rectangle. " I explained.

" Even if I run 90% while you sprint 100% you still can't beat me " he crossed his arms.

Here we go again.

" Jaylen we been through this, your daddy long legged ass will only beat me because of your stride and above all your height, " he chuckled ", plus your a boy and I'm a girl, I can keep up with you but I won't beat you. " I finished explaining.

" If I was a girl I'd beat you "

" Shut up Jaylen " I said.

" Shut up Aaleah "

" Alright " I stopped rubbing his foot and laid on the bed. I felt a nudge on my thigh.

" I didn't mean it " he said. " Aaleah you can't go on like this " he continued. " Fine " he turned on his tv and turned his back on me. It was silent for a couple moments and he turned back to face me. " Damnit girl, you know I can't ignore you for too long now talk to me " he tugged on my shirt. Next thing we knew his door busted open revealing his little sister's friend.

" Whoops thought this was the bathroom " she said, she obviously she came here to perv off of Jaylen.

" You know where the bathroom is though, you've been here numerous times " he sounded annoyed with her.