13

I woke up to my phone ringing and stuck my hand out the blanket. I brung my phone under my blanket and answered. " Hello ? "

" Girl you just waking up? " Mani practically yelled into the phone, I will feel truly sorry for her kids.

" Yes " I rolled out of my blanket.

" You need to get to up, do you know what today is ? " she asked in the phone. I rubbed my eyes, yawning.

" Friday " I said.

" Not just Friday girl " my eyes shot open and I jumped out the bed.

" oohhhh my g it's Jaylen's birthday " I went into my closet. I rummaged through my top shelf and found my shower caddy. I slipped off my shirt and underwear then I threw on my robe and shower cap.

" We're taking him to bowl later, so be ready around 8 " She instructed.

" Okay bye " I hung up it and checked the time, it was 10:30. I grabbed my caddy and went to the communal bathroom.

I later returned to the dorm. It's so quiet and peaceful when the others aren't here. I went into my room and started to dress. I was in my undergarments, applying lotion, until I heard a knock at the door. I threw on my robe and went to answer it. I opened the door to reveal the birthday boy, Jaylen. I hugged him, letting him inside.

" Happy Birthday Jaylen, I was expecting to you later though " I said, eyeing his attire. I think this was the first time I seen him in jeans. He smiled down at me.

" Kris wouldn't let me lay down all day sooo I'm spending time with you " he said. I zoned out a little, I wasn't expecting Jaylen to pick me to spend his birthday with. ", black looks nice on you " he interrupted my thoughts. I looked down and seen my robe was coming undone. I hurriedly closed my robe and he laughed. My cheeks started to feel hot from embarrassment.

" Shut up and let me go get dressed " I said, going into my room. I threw on ripped jeans, a red tee, and my slides, and threw my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my wristlet, keys, & phone and met with Jaylen. He looked down at me, I smiled back up at him. " I'm driving, where are we going first? " I spun my keys around my finger.

" Yogurt Shop " he declared.

" Jaylen if you touch me with that I will beat the shit out of you " I inched away from him. He found a stick with a spider of it on the pier and thought it was so funny to bother me with it. He laughed, tossing it away from us. We walked down the pier while eating yogurt. It was nice to finally to hang out with Jaylen and not get harassed by the others.

" So short one, " I side-eyed him as we stopped at the balcony. ", how you feeling about your season coming up ? " he asked.

" I'm aiming for MVP " I was very determined for my first collegiate outdoor season. ", & I wanna compete in the Finland for the Junior Olympics. "

" Damn they got y'all going everywhere " he chuckled, I nodded.

" That's what comes with being a World Class Athlete " I said. " So what are your plans for basketball ? " I turned towards him.

He thought for a second. " Okay you are the first person I'm telling this before I declare in June & before it hits the media. " I nodded, understanding that this was between us. ", I plan on entering my name into the Draft, but I'm going without a agent, so I can still come back to school if I don't feel ready. " he explained.

" You should be ready, your always ready " I told him ", Your Jaylen Fucking Hands " I joked, making us laugh. I was laughing so hard, I didn't realize he was staring at me. When I finally calmed down, I looked up at him " What? " I asked, still giggling.

" Nothing " he shook his head, smiling. " Come on, what time is it? " he asked. I looked at my phone.

"5:00 "

" Come on we got some shopping to do " he dragged me to my car.

" Aaleah you cheated ! " we all looked at our final round of bowling. I won 4 rounds out of 10, Jaylen won 3 as well as Kris.

" I'm just that good " I shrugged.

" A cheater man who gets a strike 4 times in a row? " Kris said. ", damn robot arms. "

" Stop hating & let me be great " I said, laughing. We all walked into the parking lot. I checked the time and it was 12 o'clock. I flinched from a random outburst.

" AYE AALEAH MY MANZ WANNA HOLLA AT YOU REAL QUICK ! " I heard Jalen yell and I spotted them by Jaylen's car. I rolled my eyes and walked to his car.

" Jalen it's too dark out here to be yelling at niggas like that " I said, standing before them two.

" I didn't yell " Jaylen said.

" No I was talking about Jalen " I said

" But I am Jalen " they said in unison. I shook my head, they were a piece of work.

" Anyways my work here is done " Jalen said, they dapped each other up, then Jalen left. I looked up at Jaylen causing him to look away.

" You wanted me over here Jaylen ? " I asked.

" Yeah .. I uh wanted to know if you wanted to- " he struggled to get out. I chuckled at his nervousness.

" Yes Jaylen I would like to come over " I answered, going to the other side of the car. He chuckled and unlocked the car. We both got in and he started the car.

" I hope you like scary movies "

"Jaylen why would you pick this movie ! " I hid under the blanket and he looked under smiling. ", you know I don't like these type of movies. "

" Well I do, now stop being a little pussy " he snatched the blanket. " Before I fuck your little pussy " he mumbled, but I heard it.

" Your still nasty " I scrunched up my face.

" & Your still a pussy " he mocked my facial expression.

" Jaylen stop with these explicit words " I covered my ears, laughing.

" Why? Too much for your innocent ears? " he joked, poking me in my side and I nodded, giggling." It's not my fault that your arousal is easily corrupted " I felt a feeling in my panties, he never can keep this side to himself around me.

" Jayl- "

" I'm making you wet aren't I ? " he asked seductively, making me more aroused. He chuckled at my silence and made me face him. I looked up into his eyes, not noticing us leaning in. His lips connected with mine, his tongue attacking my own. He came over top of me as he deepened the kiss. He let out a groan between kisses and pulled away, both of us breathless. " I shouldn't have done that " he said, catching his breath.

" Why ? " I asked.

" You have a boyfriend "

" Had a boyfriend " I corrected him. He looked at me in confusion. I took a deep breath " Me & Pryce broke up a few weeks back because he thinks I'm better off with you " I confessed.