12

hello.

I placed everything inside my suitcase as Amari helped me pack. " These 5 days went by too fast, I wish you could stay " she pouted. I chuckled zipping up my suitcase.

" When I have the chance to go Pro, I'll be back " I said.

" Hopefully that's soon " she giggled.

I placed my bags by the door and climbed on my bed. She laid at the opposite end switching the channels. I scrolled through my Twitter timeline and had a mention on a post. The schools newspaper has nothing better to do ? It was a screenshot of Jaylen's happy birthday tweet for me. The captioned read :

" Hmmm , Looks Like A Old Flame Is About To Spark ? "

I smacked my teeth loudly, causing Amari to look back at me. " What ? "

" Jaylen told me Happy Birthday on Twitter and the schools gossip/newspapers page is instigating again. " I scrolled through the comments.

" Girl you might as well go back with him " she laughed.

I shook my head. Some people need to understand that a status of two individuals aren't any of their business. I gotten a text from Pryce.

" Their calling me in early tomorrow babygirl 🙄 "

" I'll find another ride " I responded and thought about who could pick me up from the airport.

Mani doesn't do well in the mornings, Coach is out of town, & none of the guys have their own car except for...

" Right .. him "

I was waiting for my baggage to come through baggage claim. I texted my dad letting him know I landed. I was dressed the perfect attire for 7am ; sweatpants, my USA Juniors jacket & USA bag, my hair in a bun, and some Nike slides. I grabbed my suitcase and other bag. Then, I went down the escalator. He was sitting down twisting his hair while on his phone. I walked up to him and stopped in front of him. He looked up from his phone and stood up.

" Hey " he spoke up and stood up. It sounded like he just woke up.

" Hey " He gestured to take my bags for me. I handed them to him and he led the way out the airport. I yawned and got in the passenger side as he loaded my bags in his trunk. He got in the passenger side and I knew I was going to fall asleep. We pulled up to the first light and I was out.

I woke up to light tapping on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Jaylen looking at me. " My seats aren't that comfortable Aaleah " he chuckled. I smiled and got out as he did as well. He carried my bags to my room for me, such a gentlemen. We went inside and I seen Jalen, Shareef, and Kris knocked on the couch. " So that's where they went " he said. I giggled placing my things in my room.

" Thank you so much Jaylen " I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. He was warm and his masculine scent filled my nose.

" You want them out ? " he asked, pointing to Jalen and them. I smiled, shaking my head.

" Ehh not yet " I went towards my room ", y'all got practice today ? " I looked back at him and he shook his head. " Wanna watch a movie with me ? "