Day Three - World Population 3.8 Million

AGNES LEFAY

After kicking Connor's ass three times on Call of Duty, the games no longer held my attention and I was starting to get restless.  Jay and Blake weren't back yet and the spider legs of anxiety were beginning to crawl up my spine.  Connor had told me that the community centre was only a ten minute walk away and that they should be back in no time but it had been two hours.  They should have been back at least an hour ago.

"You're going to gnaw that thing right off"

"Huh?"

Connor reached over and gently coaxed my bottom lip from between my teeth with his thumb before softly caressing it with the tantalizing digit.

"That's better.  I have big plans for this baby and you'll ruin them if you chew them off before I've had my fill."

He leaned in pressing his lips against mine in a sensual kiss, his tongue taking leisurely laps inside my mouth.  Consider me now truly distracted.

Connor's hands cupped my face, angling my face just right to make the most of his wicked tongue.  Boy had skills and I could only imagine what more he could with it.

All too soon he sucked on my lip and then pulled a few inches back.  The liquid pool of silver was back in his eyes, I couldn't help but stare into them

"I don't think I will ever get my fill of kisses like that"

"Mmhmm-" Was the only response I could manage, making him chuckle.

"You're so beautiful" He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear with his fingertips.  My eyes closed and my breath exhaled automatically at his touch.  I had no control over my body around him.  It just reacted. "But if you keep frowning like that you'll end up with wrinkles"

I slapped his arm playfully.  Connor Guffawed.

"I'm sorry, I know I've been distracted, but- I'm worried."  Connor's eyes softened

"They'll be fine.  They will be back any moment and you'll see for yourself."

"But what if they're hurt?"  I voiced my worst fear.

"They have Damian, he will keep them safe.  He wouldn't let anything happen to them, I promise you."

That made me feel marginally better, Damian was a bit of a bad ass and he wouldn't go down without one hell of a fight.  Even though Connor was the joker of the group, he was so sweet when he wanted to be and he always knew what to say to talk me down from the ledge, to make me feel at ease.

I leaned into his side, wrapping my arms around his waist.  He needed no further prompting, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him then leaning back into the couch.  I willingly went with him, moulding my body into the side of his.  The warmth of his body permeated me deep within and warming me in all the right places. Stretching up, I nuzzled into his neck, placing gentle butterfly kisses against the soft, tantalizing skin eliciting a growl from deep inside his chest.  His hand gripped my hip tightly, but other than that, he didn't move.  He was letting me take control and continue my exploration of his body.

I ran my hand down his toned chest, over his stomach to the hem of his t-shirt.  I'd felt his muscular six pack through his top but it paled in comparison when it came to skin on skin. My hand roamed freely, taking in the feel of him under my palm.

I needed more.

Surprising myself with my boldness.  I swung my leg over his thighs, positioning myself so I was straddling him.  My hips level with his, pressed where I needed to feel him the most.  Needing to see what I had just felt, I reached for the hem and began pulling his shirt up his body.  Connor leaned forward, helping me ease his top up on over his head.  Just as eager as me to be rid of the item of clothing.