{ 1 }

Skye's POV

High School. Every teen's dream. Scratch that. Nightmare. Or more like living hell. Well, lucky for me today was officially my last day in high school.

"C'mon Skye we're gonna be late!" My best friend, Mia, says from the other room.

"Calm your tits, M. Jack is probably not even there yet." I smirked. Then suddenly felt a sock hit my back. "So she can throw," I tease and she rolls her eyes.

I really can't remember a time Mia and I weren't friends. She was there for me when I needed her and I was there when she needed me. She was the Joey to my Chandler. I don't know what I'd do without her.

"Okay, I'm done." I grab my purse and car keys.

"You took that long just to put on shorts and a tank?" She says in disbelief. I give her a stare. She put her hands up in defense, "I was joking."

We headed out and I opened my car. "Any idea who else is going?" I ask. "All the seniors, I hope. What loser doesn't go to their last high school party?" She replies and I shrug.

Her phone buzzes. I hear an ugh come out of her mouth. "Who is it?" I ask immediately. "Jessica. Guess who's at the party." With the way she said it one name popped in my mind. "Ethan?" I reply not sure of my answer. She nods.

Ethan was Mia's ex boyfriend. A total jerk and player. I always warned Mia about him but she said she had it all under control. They where together for most of senior year and it was the longest he's ever been a relationship. It wasn't till their 6 month anniversary that she caught him cheating. Turns out, he'd been hooking up with most of the cheerleading squad while they where dating.

+

"We have arrived at our destination." I say and a laugh escapes from both of us.

We get out of the car a small slam, from the car doors, was heard between the blasting music. I  ring the doorbell and the party host, Kian, greets us.

"The two most beautiful seniors have arrived." He says and I blush.

I'll admit, I have a small crush on Kian. There was just something about him that captured my attention, which is rare. Maybe it's the way that he looks like a bad boy but is actually sweet.

"Thanks, Ki." Mia says. He looks both ways and means in, "G has been asking for you." He looks at Mia and winks. We look at each other and mini-freak out. We lost Kian after that.

It was the scene of a classic high school party. There where some people dancing, some making out, some just sitting there, or some playing a kind of beer game. And I smile half-sad. Knowing this is most likely my last party with these people.

"Hey Skye. Is it okay if I ditch you for a few minutes? Jack's over there and I really want to make a move on him." She tells me with a pout. I chuckle, "You look ridiculous. Go! Have fun."

Now a loner, I head over to the bar to grab a beer. Once I have a filled red Solo cup I find a seat. A few minutes passed and Mia was still not back. I sigh and take out my phone. I feel someone plump next to me. I look to see Ethan.

"What do you want?" I ask, my tone not playing.

"Damn. Can't I just talk to you without getting attacked." He says as a joke. Rolling my eyes I turn my attention back to my phone. He sighs and yanks the phone from my hands.

"Hey!" I fight to get my phone back but his strong arms didn't let me, I give up and cross my arms. "Dude, seriously what's your problem?"

"None, actually. What's yours? We used to be friends. What happened?" He asks as if not knowing what he did. "Okay, first: we where never friends and second: are you seriously asking what happened."

"You're right, you're right. I do know what I did. That was the old me, I've changed and learned from my mistakes." He says, his face sincere and I laugh. "You're joking, right? It's been less than 3 months, how much can you actually change."

I get up to leave when he grabs my arm. "Skye please. A second chance is all I'm asking for." I look at him, "Goodbye Ethan."

- - -

A/N- REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS UGTHSOSISHAMXLWO