{ 6 }

Ethan's POV

It was working. She was giving in.

I park outside my house. Turning the engine off, I started to debate on wether or not I should open the door for her. I wanted her to think I've changed but I didn't want to seem desperate. Whatever. I rush to open the door for her.

"Thank you." She put a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. I smile.

"So what's Grayson cooking?" She asks, bending down to tie her red vans.

"No clue. He always just surprises me. Don't worry though, it'll be good." I helped her up. She gave me a small smile.

I took out my house keys from my pockets. I fiddled around with it till I found the right keys. "Ladies first." I tell her so she enters the house first. I follow.

"About time, Ethan!" I hear Grayson shout from the kitchen. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Skye? You haven't been here in awhile." He goes and gives Skye a hug. "You'd think." She replies, obviously referencing to this morning. Grayson raises an eyebrow in confusion but shrugs it off.

"So what brings you here?" Grayson questions.

"I left my phone and Ethan invited me over for dinner." She said and I nod. Grayson's face was full of surprise, probably because I invited her for dinner which is not like me.

"You can go get your phone in my room. I'm gonna help Grayson set up." I tell her.

Once she was out of sight Grayson looked at me, "What's your play?" His hands on his waists.

"What?!? Can't I have a friend over for dinner?" I question in defense.

Grayson hummed, he knew something was going on. "Are you sure you're not trying to get Mia jealous or any shit like that? Skye's a nice girl, I don't want you hurting her."

"Gray, I actually think I like her." I lie. Half lie.

Skye came down and Grayson and I had finished setting up. Turns out Grayson made basic burgers today. Not that I'm complaining, I love burgers.

"This is really good, Grayson." Skye said pointing at the burger and nodding.

"Thanks." Grayson gave her a big grin. Grayson loves compliments.

Then, all three of our phones buzz at the same time. Grayson and Skye ignore it but I look down at my phone. It was Kian and JC, they had booked a beach house and had invited a few of us.

"Did you guys get this?" I point to my phone, "Kian and JC just booked a big ass beach house for a week." They look at their phones.

"I got an invite." Grayson said.

"So did I."

"This is going to be awesome! We have to go." I say. This would be the perfect time for Skye and I to get to know each other and make her fall for me. I just had to get her to go.

- - -

A/N: Sorry this chapter is such a filler but the next chapter will be getting to the beach house. Excited?

5 votes for next chapter.