{ 2 }

Ethan's POV

Shit.

What the hell did I agree to? Yeah, I mean Skye's hot... and different. But she hates me and even though I love a challenge, I just can't help thinking... Is this worth it? The more I thought about it the more flaws I see.

Fuck it. What the hell do I care? I'm Ethan Dolan.

I waited a few minutes to approach her once again. Looking around I finally see her. Her blonde, wavy hair stood out from the crowd. We locked eyes for a moment. Wow I never noticed how beautiful her eyes where. What the fuck E? It's just a bet. I gave her a smile, which I knew annoyed her. She rolled her eyes, again. This is really getting old Skye.

I started to make my way through the crowd. Finally next to her, I leaned on the wall, "You look like you can use some company." I gave her a smirk.

"Seriously, Ethan, just leave me alone." She didn't make eye contact with me.

I looked around and sighed, "Fine, I give up..."

"Finally." She mutured. "For now." I said as I was leaving.

+

"E, you should come play with us." My brother Grayson said.

"Sure. What are you guys playing?" I placed my cup down and sat crossed legged.

"Spin the bottle." He rubbed his hands together.

I looked at the people playing; Kian, Jack J, Jc, Jessica, Aaron, Gray, me, and a few girls who's names I don't know.

"I'll go first." Johnson says.

"Wait for me!" Someone screamed. It was Skye. A drunk Skye, actually. She sat down.

Johnson spins the bottle and it points at Jessica. The game had just started and I could already tell the game was rigged. I mean the two are fucking dating.

A few rounds passed until it was Kian's turn. He spins it. The bottle spins round and round till it starts to slow. And the tip of the bottle pointed at Skye.

My eyes drifted to Skye. She bit her lip and looked at Kian. She had a flirty look on her face and I didn't know how to feel. They started to kiss and my blood started to boil. It's not like I cared about her, I didn't even know her. It was the fact that this kiss will probably just make my mission a little more impossible.

Their kiss started to deepen and she opened her eyes. She looked at me and gave me a seductive smile, like she thought I'd me affected by it. Well, she couldn't be more wrong. I had absolutely no feelings for her. This was all just a game that I have to end up mastering. I stood up and left the game, as if I was angry at what was happening. Because I have to play the part to look the part.

+

The party was dying out and I decided it was time for me to leave. I said my goodbyes to my friends, and my brother. But as I was heading out something caught my attention.

Skye was crawled up in a corner crying. Just leave E, she doesn't want you here. I let out a small groan and directed my way to her. I kept asking myself, what could be wrong? Then it got me. Why was she alone the whole time? Where the fuck was Mia?

---

A/N: EARLY UPDATE JUST CAUSE! Anyways, the next chapter will definitely be interesting. What will happen with Ethan and Skye? Will she give in? And where was Mia this whole time? Find out in the next chapter.

Lol that sounded like a trailer for the next chapter. Should I do that more often? Idk.