{ 3 }

Ethan POV

I took a seat next to her. This bet better be worth it. I thought of putting my arm around her to give her comfort, I hesitated but did it anyways.

"What happened?" The words finally escaped my mouth. I stared into her eyes. Damn, her eyes are really blue.

"Nothing." She said not making eye contact with me.

I looked up, "Fuck, Skye. I'm really trying here."

She was looking at me now, "Fine, E." E? She hasn't called me that since me and Mia broke up. "Mia left me here, without a ride, I don't even know why."

I clenched my jaw, "Stay here, I'll be back." Just as I was leaving she grabbed my arm, "Please don't leave me, too." I looked at her and gave her a warm smile, "I won't."

I looked around for Kian and I finally bumped into him. He was cleaning up the kitchen. "Hey, Ki. Do you know where Mia is at?"

He looked at me confused. I don't blame him. Why would I be looking for my ex girlfriend who hates me? "She left with Jack awhile ago. Why?"

I shrugged, "No reason." As I started walking I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, "Gilinsky?" He nodded. I shook my head and kept walking back to Skye.

"Let's go." I looked, her puffy eyes locked with mines. "Do you have the keys to your apartment?" I questioned. She bit her lip and shook her head.

She whispered "Thank you" as I helped her up. I took it as if I was not supposed to hear it so I didn't say anything like; you're welcome or no problem.

The walk to my car was a bit of a struggle... More for her than for me. Skye was still drunk as fuck and kept stumbling. I tried my best to help her keep her balance but it wasn't 100% successful. We fell.

I was on top of her. It was awkward to say the least. We stared at each other for a long minute. Why the fuck do I keep getting lost into those beautiful blue eyes? She started to laugh and then I laughed. Thank god.

We finally made it to the car. I opened the door for her. I started the engine. "Do you know where Mia is?" She looked at me pouting. She's so wasted. "No." I chuckled, "Stop looking at me like that."

I turned up the radio and a Latin groove started playing. "Oh. My. God. I love this song!" Skye screamed. I widened my eyes, I wasn't expecting that.

She started singing.
"Yeah baby, I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like–" She hit my leg playfully, "C'mon you have to know this song." I didn't say anything. "Sing!"

I smiled and shook my head, I can't believe I'm doing this, "Now I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stunting, I like shining" I sang.

She looked at me shocked, "Wow, not bad."

"Shut up, I'm terrible." I say in between chuckles. "No you're not."

We went on to sing the whole song and a couple more before she fell asleep. I parked outside my house, my parents where out of town for the weekend so that was good. I carried her in the house.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I layed her on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor.

"'night." She murmured.

"Goodnight Skye." I smile.

---

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OMG! Anyways... What do you think of this chapter? New update Saturday btw.