{ 7 }

3 weeks later

Skye's POV

After trying really hard Ethan and Mia have convinced me to go to the beach house. Ethan and I have become good acquaintances. We're not friends at least not yet. I've somehow made Mia feel okay with me and Ethan talking. She's not a hundred percent for it though.

"Skye! Jack and Jack are here." Mia yells from the living room.

"I'll be there! Let me just grab my bags." I tell back.

I grab my bag and walk to the front door. Jack and Jack where driving us to the beach house; since Mia and Gilinsky have some weird thing going on. They're not together but they like each other.

"Here let me get that." Johnson reaches out to my hand so he could grab the bag.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Anything for a beautiful girl." He smiled back. I try my best to hide the fact that I was blushing.

I took a seat in the back. Mia was sitting in the front with Gilinsky. Gilinsky puts his hand on Mia's lap and Mia puts her hand on top of his. Johnson opens the door and sits next to me. He looks at Mia and Gilinsky then looks at me and rolls his eyes. This caused me to giggle.

"Let's get this show on the road you two lovebirds." Johnson claps his hands.

Gilinsky looks back and flicks him off.

+

The ride to the beach house was rather fun. Me and Mia found out that they could sing, like really good. We then suggested they should become a singing duo called Jack and Jack. They liked the idea.

Both Jacks got our luggage while me and Mia went to call our room.

"Wow this thing is huge." My mouth hung open in shock. Kian and JC really outdid themselves.

"Tell me about it. Jack told me it'd be big but I didn't think it'd be this big." She walks in awe around the house and I follow.

"Welcome to the house ladies." JC says once he spots us. "How are you liking it so far?"

"This is just, wow." I tell him and Mia nods.

"Thanks. Kian's dad payed for most of it, I helped out a little." He shrugs as he serves himself a drink. "Want one?"

I shook my head but Mia happily accepted the offer.

"Where do we leave these?" Gilinsky asks. He was talking about our bags.

"We haven't picked our rooms yet." Mia shrugs.

"Say no more I have the perfect room for you two." Kian came out of nowhere and points at both of us.

Kian directs us to the room.

"Okay is this the biggest room in the house?" I ask. The room was pretty big for a beach house.

Kian smiles, showing his cute dimples. He shook his head, "Nope."

I look at Mia, our eyes widened.

"Anyways, make yourselves at home. There will be a party later so be ready for that." Kian says and he leaves.

Mia and I started to unpack.

"Tell me you're glad you came because this is just amazing." She chuckles a little as she unfolds one of her shirts and hangs it.

"Not even going to lie, I am." I say as I do the same.

Then we heard a loud noise from the room next to us. It sounded as if someone had fallen. Me and Mia rush to see what happened. We open the door to the room next to us. It revealed Ethan and Grayson wrestling.

"It just had to be." Mia says in disbelief as she crosses her arms.

"Oh, hi." Grayson says as he gets up from the ground, fixing his messy hair.

"Yes!" Ethan throws himself onto the bed, "loser"

Grayson looks at him annoyed, "Son of a–" he cuts himself off.

The whole situation made me giggle.

"Well, I'm leaving." Mia heads off to our room, obviously annoyed.

"What's up with her?" Ethan asks, probably as a joke.

"You." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"That's right." He hits his head with the palm of his hand, "silly me."

"Well, I'm going to leave also." I start to leave but Ethan stops me.

"Wait. Which shorts should I wear to the party? Red or Black?" He asks holds the two shorts up.

I was confused on why he was asking me this. "Umm, Black?" I answer. "Why?"

"Just trying to look good for you." He winks.

I don't say anything. I turn around to leave confused on what just happened.

- - -

5 votes + 3 comments for the next chapter.

Love you guys!