{ 8 }

Skye's POV

"Thoughts?" I come out of the bathroom with a tight red shirt and high-waisted black shorts; my bathing suit under.

"I see you've learned a thing or two from me," Mia said with pride, "you look amazing."

"Thanks, you too." She was wearing normal jean shorts and a yellow crop top.

"I always look good," She unplugs her phone from the charger. I roll my eyes.

I turn the doorknob of our door and walked out, Mia followed. The music from outside echoed.

"Oh shit, they're putting my song." Mia's attention drifted from her phone, "sorry but I gotta run." She ran, leaving me alone.

I laughed, she runs weird.

I heard someone get out of their room. It was Grayson, not Ethan.

"Hello Skye." He walked towards me and smiled.

"Hello Gray." I smiled back, "Where's Ethan?"

"At the party. He's been down there for awhile," he walked with me, "he was probably the first one there."

"Probably." I shrug knowing that it was probably true. Ethan loved parties.

"Well, see you later I'm gonna go find me friends," he stopped, "not that your not my friend, I meant like my guy friends."

I chuckle, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

He gave me a tight smile and nodded. "Well, bye." He waved, I waved back.

The music was now louder than it was inside. Most of the people where in the beach.

"Oh my god, Skye? I'm so glad you actually came." Jennifer hugs me.

I hug her back, "I didn't know you where here."

She laughed, "You really thought I was gonna miss out on this? You're funny, sister." She raised an eyebrow, "Where's Mia."

"I'm right here bitches." Mia came out of nowhere with a cup in her hands; it was like she knew we where going to talk about her.

She grabbed Me and Jessica and pulled us into a hug.

"Already drunk I see." Jessica laughs.

Mia gives her a look, "I am not! I'm just really... Happy." She knew Jessica and I weren't convinced, "I've only had one drink. Jesus."

Jessica and I share surprised looks. The three of us burst out of laughter.

"Having fun?" Kian came up to us, taking a sip of his drink. You could tell he just got out of the water.

"Yes, Ki." Jessica says and I nod my head.

"Good," he grins. He starts to walk away but turns around remembering something, "Mia Jack's looking for you."

Mia's face lit up. She blew us kisses and then left.

"She has it hard for him." Jessica looks at me.

"Tell me about it." I lightly chuckle, "I'm gonna go get some snacks. Catch up later?"

"Yep!" She wiggles her fingers at me.

The snack table had lots of alcoholic snacks and like three types of chips. I went with the chips. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight.

I reach out to grab some chips when someone touched me. I looked up; it was Ethan.

Damn. He had such a nice body.

"I see you wore them." I refer to the black shorts.

"Of course, you thought I was lying?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe." I pop a chip into my mouth.

"After eating all those chips you're gonna be thirsty," he ran a hand through his damp hair, "want one?" He pointed at the beer cooler.

"No thank you. I'm not trying to get drunk today." I shook my head.

"Okay." He handed me his cup.

"Ethan, I said I didn't want to-" I cut myself off when I realized that what he had in his cup was water. "What the fuck? You drink water at parties?" I questioned him.

"Yeah," he lightly chuckled, "How do you think I don't get drunk."

He grabbed my wrist, "Come let me show you something."

"And why would I go with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because deep down, you know that I've actually changed. If not we wouldn't be on speaking terms at the moment." His beautiful hazel eyes locked with mine. He smiled, "Let's go!"

He led me up to a rock that was in a private part of the beach.

He looked at me, "Do you like cliff diving?"

"Hell yeah!" I looked at him stupidly like if he should know.

"Thank god," he started to walk backwards, "you aren't one of those pussies."

He jumped off the cliff backwards. He did like three backflips. Then he splashed into the water. He was a real pro at this.

"Beat that." He looked up at me and shouted.

"Oh no, no, no. We're not turning this into some shitty competition. Because not even gonna lie; you'll win." I held my hands up in defeat.

I didn't like to waste time on stupid things like that.

I ran to the the edge of the cliff and jumped. I didn't do any flips or anything classy like that. Just a simple dip. The refreshing water hit my body. That felt so good.

"You're right, I would've won. That was so basic." Ethan teased me.

"Oh shut up." I splash some water on him, he did the same.

We kept on splashing each other like children at a pool party.

I stopped then so did he. We looked at each other and started to laugh. Wow, I was actually having fun. This is the first time since we started talking again that I actually feel like he's changed.

The music from the background changed.

I rolled my eyes.

"What wrong?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing I just hate this song." They where playing 'I Like it'. He started to laugh even more.

"What?" I look at him really confused.

"It's funny because when you where drunk, this song came on the radio," he was laughing so much he could barely talk, "and you told me 'i love this song'"

"I do not talk like that!" I splashed water on his face.

"No, not this again." He says. "Let's just go jump some more. I mean that is what I brought you here for."

- - -

7 votes + 5 comments for the next chapter.

Love you guys!