{ 4 }

Skye POV

What the fuck happened last night?

Last thing I remember clearly is Ethan trying to get me to give him a second chance. Everything from there on was a blur. I woke up in a room I've never seen before. I started to panic.

I looked around the room and no one was there. I looked under the sheets and was surprised to see that I was fully clothed. I grabbed my shoes and started to tiptoe down the stairs.

"Leaving so soon? Wait. Silly me, you can't. I'm your only ride." A familiar male voice said from behind me. I turned around slowly. My eyes widened when I saw who it was. It was Ethan, completely shirtless, he had a six pack. I stared for awhile till I reminded myself that this is Ethan.

"Ethan! What the fuck did you do to me?" I barked.

"Calm down. I think you owe me a thank you." His messy hair made him look really attractive.

"For what?" I said probably looking like an idiot as I was admiring him from head to toe. Realizing why Mia has once fell for him. But I'm not Mia, I know who Ethan really is and I won't fall into his trap.

He probably noticed me staring because he started to inch closer. "Your bff, aka my ex, left poor little Skye stranded at the party. And mean old Ethan here came and saved the day." He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

I snapped back into the real world and pushed him off me, "You really are a dick." He smirked, "Yeah, you've reminded me of that a few times."

I gave him a sarcastic laugh, as if what he said was funny. "Get some clothes on and take me home, or I will walk."

"Are you sure that's what you want? For me to put on a shirt and drive you home?" He winked.

"Walking it is." I head out the door hoping he wouldn't stop me. Which he didn't. I felt kind of hurt that he didn't and I don't know why.

I had never been in this neighborhood before so I was pretty lost. I took a breath of fresh air and sighed. I took out my phone and looked for a GPS, then started to walk. I heard a loud honk behind me.

"Did you really think I was gonna let a pretty girl walk home? Especially alone. I may be a dick but I have manners." He said and I laughed at the last part.

"That was a seriously funny joke, E- I mean Ethan." I only called him E when he used to date Mia, when I thought we where friends.

"Just come in Skye." He opens the door for me and I didn't say thank you.

"You know you called me that part night, E. It felt like old times." He kept his eyes on the road.

"Well I was drunk. And it can never be like old times again because you screwed that up." I said defensively.

"I know I did and you don't know how much I regret that. Not one day passes by that I don't think of what I screwed up. I trashed my relationship with Mia and most importantly you." He said and his voice shook a little, like he was trying not to cry.

"Do you seriously think that's gonna work on me? That little speech with a shaky voice, because if you did you're more of a fool than I thought." I said in disbelief.

He gripped on the wheel a little harder and clenched his jaw. I'm gonna admit, I found that a little sexy. He turned the wrong way, why? "Umm, wrong way." I said. He didn't say anything. He parked the car at a park I've never seen before, it was beautiful.

"Im ending this now. You're gonna tell what the fuck your problem is with me, and don't give me that crap that it's because I cheated on Mia." He said in an angry demanding point and I jumped.

"Fine but let's walk." I barked back.

---

A/N: WHAAONSVDU I KNOW ANGRY ETHAN IS HOT AF.

Anyways... I have two other stories if you want to check them out on my page and I have a few in the works (one of them is a Gray fic ;))

L.A. (Shawn Mendes)
Hooked (Daniel Seavey)

5 votes for next chapter.