Disclaimer! (Please read)

Hello, this is the author of this book C A T C H 22.
This book is quite dear to my heart and personal for many reasons so I hope you enjoy reading as I did writing.

This book will contain sensitive topics such as racism, mild/graphic violence, sexual assault, and again racism.

If you would not like to read about these topics then this book is not one to read. Though I would love for my books to be all lovey-dovey and everyone is equal to everyone that is not reality. The people in this world are not all saints. As a young, African-American woman I can gladly support this concept and tell of how the people in our everyday lives hold so much hatred in their hearts.

Any events, brands, people, etc. may not be realistic. This book is a work of fiction so not everything will have happened. I will include some real events that happened during this time era and please correct me if I make a mistake on the dates or anything else.

If you agree/disagree with my opinions or what I write throughout the book please do not hesitate to write a comment. What I don't want is people cussing me out or calling me out of my name for an opinion. I won't tolerate it and I find it disrespectful to the writer and anyone else that you might be offended. I'm all for a share-your-opinions environment if we do it respectfully. I don't mean to offend anyone with my own.

Last but not least, the slang. Lots of phrases and words that I use in this book are not modern. These phrases date back to many years ago and may be foreign to some. There's lots of 1940s-1950s slang and sometimes it can be hard to decipher the meanings. Sorry beforehand, but it adds for a nice effect on the book.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!🖤