Q&A

C A T C H 22 was the first book that got a significant amount of readers, comments, and votes. I've met many readers and to everyone who read this book, thank you and I love you dearly!!

So now, I wanted readers to get to know me, as an author, and things about the book and the process of creating it. Let's get to it, starting with the author portion!

What's your name and/or nicknames?
My nickname RC :) No special meaning behind it.

When's your birthday?
In November, so I'm a Scorpio ♏️

Favorite music type/artist?
My favorite artist are Bryson Tiller and Mac Aryes, and I listen to r&b and K-pop songs.

What's your preferred clothing style?
I'm a girly girl, so if I had a chance to I would wear pink, pearls, mini skirts, white frilly socks, and heels all day.

Favorite book(s) on Wattpad?
I have soooo many but His Little Blonde Secret, For Your Eyes Only, And Hummingbirds (all in my reading lists) are just a few.

What's your Favorite food?
Really anything that involves potatoes. So French fries, mashed potatoes, tater tots, etc.

What's a place you want to visit someday?
I would like for my honeymoon, when I get married, to be in Paris, France.

Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert!! I love being alone.

Fun facts?
I can only take naps in the car, I started writing through a fan page years ago, I'm a hair/face product junkie, and I love music.

° ° °
Now for the novel questions. . .

What made you write CATCH 22?
I wanted to write about forbidden love and how love conquers all, so I racked my brain trying to find a story that I had not seen or heard of yet.

What was your initial plot for CATCH 22?
This is actually funny because the book turned out nothing like I had planned. It was supposed to be in the 50s with Deen playing baseball for his local high school, and Paislee would be that supportive girlfriend and come to his games. Paislee's parents were going to love Deen and have family dinners together. And all of Paislee's friends would also love Deen as Paislee's boyfriend.

Why did Beverly hate Paislee and Deen when her own parents were an interracial couple?
For Beverly, she felt as if she could never decide between her white mother and black father, so she took that anger out on Paislee. Her mother, to the black community, was a monster and it bothered her that Paislee would even be considered by Deen.

Have Paislee and Deen had sex? (Commonly asked)
No, they have not had any sexual intercourse, but this is not excluding any other forms of 'affection'. I leave my story up for imagination so you can perceive this story as very clean or a story of two reckless teens with lots of time on their hands to do what pleases them.

Did Deen's parents ever find out about Paislee?
They never knew that Deen was dating Paislee, but Deen's father did suspect that Deen was involved with Paislee in some way.

Will Deen die?
Hehe, I don't know. You tell me, readers.

Will there be a sequel???
Ehhhhh. . . . Yes there will be a SEQUEL!!! Are y'all excited? Because I am!

Okay so yes, there will be a sequel titled. . . . Well, you'll have to find out soon. Along with this sequel, will be a spin-off of Robert and Sheila's story that I would love for you guys to check out when it debuts. But I am just so excited for this new sequel and I hope everyone who enjoyed CATCH 22 will head on over to those two books.

I love y'all dearly and I hope this q&a answered questions about the book and created a tighter bond between me and all of you. Thank you so much for making this happen!!!

With love,

Rc xoxo xoxo💋