Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Holy shit. What was she doing here? How did she know where I lived? Megan!

"What are you doing here, your not welcomed." I said in a low voice so Chris couldn't hear me from the kitchen.

"I came to see how you are, and to offer help to get your dad into rehab." She mumbled

I pushed her out the door following her and closed the door behind me.

"Iv got dad into a rehab centre starting next week without your help. I stopped needing your help the day you walked out on us if you wanted to help you should have done it 4 fucking years ago! He put me threw hell and back after you left, you should have took me with you. A daughter should not have to take care of her father in that way. I hate you for leaving me, and I don't care if I ever see your face again." I was furious.

"I'm sorry but."

"Stop! I don't want or need your excuses. Just go back to where you came from."

"I'm going to stop by and see your father." She said boldly.

"Don't you even dare! You will make him worst, drive him to drink more, or probably kill himself." A little harsh but I was so mad that she had the nerve to show up to my home.

"Just leave mother. Don't show your face around here again."

"I'm sorry Nancy." she said as she walked away.

I turned and walked into the house into the kitchen where Chris was making me breakfast. It smelt do good, French toast.

"I need to have you over more often." I joked.

"Anytime you want me here just call, I'll come running." Chris said flipping the French toast

"You cheese ball." I said laughing. He laughed too.

"Who was at the door?"

"My mom!"

Chris's face dropped when I said it. He stayed silent for a moment, poured up some coffee then said "you don't seem to upset about it."

"I told her how I felt, got it off my chest and I feel 100 pounds lighter." I took a deep breath and left it out.

"That's great! Want breakfast?"

"I'd love some!" I flashed him a smile.

We sat together in quiet and ate our breakfast, drank our coffee then engaged I'm small talk after we finished eating.

For the first time ever I showered with a man, with a little kissing a fore play it was an exciting shower. When we were done Chris put back on his PJ's going commando underneath. It turned me on big time, but I had to work in 25 minutes so time was short.

"Can I give you a ride to work?" Chris asked

"How will I get home?"

"I can pick you up when your done your shift? I don't have much to do today! And I was hoping we can have a in house date this evening? I can cook you dinner, that is if I can borrow your kitchen?" He didn't stop smiling.

"Well if your dinner is as good as your breakfast you can cook for me anytime, I will get you my spare key."

This is getting serious fast. He is paying for my dad's rehab, that he yet knows nothing about. I am now giving him access to my home without me here. It felt right. I didn't feel nervous about him being in my home alone, or that things were moving fast, all I knew was I wanted him here.

I got to work just in time. I walked in all smiles, how could I not? I have met an amazing man, my dad will soon get the help he needs and everything I wanted to say to my mom has now been said.