Chapter 2 : Getting Back

Recap: 2 years back because of some mysterious reason a cop named Bulbul could not save an innocent life resulting in being called a coward and corrupt officer. Due to this she was suspended untill she could clear her name. Later after 2 years, her boss Acp Pradyuman gave her a call informing her to get back to her job at condition that she has to work with her ex-partner Viren to which she first denies but then left with no choice agrees.

                 Now further....

After being appointed back on a case, Bulbul is moving ahead towards her cabin while Viren is following her calling her name. Already irritated by his presence only, she ignores him, opens the door of her cabin and is shocked to see the scenerio in front of her. As she
opens the door, she finds her side of cabin full of flower bouquets 💐 💐. She moves near a bouquet and reads a note attached to it saying.

"Welcome back partner!"

Also similar notes are there on other bouquets too. She takes a deep sigh and looks at Viren who is scratching his head shying.

"I thought i should give you a grand welcome. So..!!" 😅He says smiling cutely expecting a sweet reply from her.

But instead she 😠 frowns at him,

"What is all this!! What have you done to my cabin!!! And why are you offering me flowers since this morning!?" She asked as it is Viren only who left yellow rose for her at her home the same morning

He looks at her in disbelief, "You didn't like it!! I mean...i thought you would love these flowers especially roses. Thats why from morning's rose to these!! All are different kind of roses. I just want you to feel good for returning back on duty." He says first looking at flowers than turning his gaze at her.

"Please!!! You don't need to do any stuff like that. Besides i am back on my duty, not on any vacation. So please i want my cabin neat and sophisticated." She says looking sternly at him.

"Our cabin!! Remember its my cabin too partner."