Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar

RECAP: Viren and Bulbul are assigned a case together. Suraj and Jay after a meeting decides to go with plan of their partnership, earning them another threatening message. Meanwhile during investigation, it is revealed that something bad has happened in Bulbul's life in past, making her the serious person she is now, while Viren too has vowed himself to bring back the old Bulbul back as he secretly loves her.

Now further.....

Viren just wishes one day he not only would make Bulbul smile again but also would confess his feelings for her. He is just admiring her from a distance while she gets busy again in her work when he notices something and rushes to her screaming in a worried tone,

"Bulbul!!!"😟

Bulbul accidently spills the coffee on her hand while she is involved in reading the file. Though Viren hurries but till now she has already burnt her hand with hot coffee. He holds her hand and wipes off the coffee from her hand, asking in a worried tone,

"Are you Ok!? See!! Why do you get so careless with work around? I told you to take a break from work for a few moments. But no! You won't listen. Now see what you have done to your hand.!?

You should have been careful Bulbul!

You should have been careful Bulbul!. Look how badly its burnt." He scolds her in concern and hurriedly pulls her along with him to the washbasin of attached washroom of the cabin.

He opens the tap and puts her burnt hand under running water while she flinches in pain.

"Where were you lost!!! Getting involved in your work is good but to a certain limit only. I've already told you not to stress yourself. But you are so adamant. See how red your hand has become now." He says scolding her in a concerned way.

"I am fine!! Just a small burn. Don't bother. It'll be okay in a few days." She utters looking up at him.

He nods negatively and with his one hand holds her burnt hand under running water while with one hand he makes a call to station's cafeteria. He asks the cook to bring a pan of lightly cold water with him, to dip Bulbul's hand in it to save it from scalding. She is admiring the way he is concerned for her.