Epilouge

RECAP: Real culprits of new & old case of Bulbul are arrested and now, everything seems fine. Before Bulbul could give her reply to Jay's proposal, Jay tells her that he is going back to his family, to give another chance to his marriage. Though a bit heartbroken, Bulbul is yet happy for Jay & his family. But before he(Jay) leaves, he asks Bulbul to give Viren a chance, to become her life partner, confiding that Viren truly loves and cares for her.

Now further.............

Jay Verma's case ends on a happy note, well mostly! The rest of the day passes with cops incharge(Viren & Bulbul), filling the document formalities of the case file. Acp informs Bulbul, that she has to meet inquiry commission, the very next day, as truth of last case is now exposed.

Next morning.........

Bulbul after getting ready, to present herself in front of inquiry commission, for their final report, climbs down the stairs. Her maid, Kanta greets her.

"Good morning mam!"

"Morning Kanta!" she(Bulbul) replies her(Kanta) back with a smile.

It is then Bulbul's gaze falls on a beautiful flower bouquet of red roses, lying on the centre table of living room. She(Bulbul) walks to the table & grabs the bouquet in her hands.

She is just looking at the flowers silently, when Kanta rolls her eyes & sighs

"Viren sir!" Kanta tells that Viren left the bouquet for her(Bulbul).

"Here! Let me throw these too in the dustbin!" Kanta says sighing sadly as Bulbul has never accepted flowers from Viren and poor flowers always ends up in the garbage.

As Kanta forwards her right hand towards Bulbul, to take back the bouquet from Bulbul, to her(Kanta's) utter surprise, Bulbul takes her own hands back.

"No..!No...!No need!! Ummm..... I anyways wanted some fresh flowers for this vase!! So these will do!" Bulbul says giving an excuse and moves to a small side table, placed near her.

On this side table, a vase with 2-3 days old flowers, is placed. She(Bulbul) takes out those old flowers & slides the fresh stalks of red roses in that vase. As Bulbul is doing so, Kanta is standing with open mouth in shock.

"Mam! They were sent by "Viren sir!", and for the first time ever, not that you only accepted his sweet gesture but also decorated this vase with those flowers! Am I dreaming! I suppose, am going crazy!" Kanta says not believing her eyes.