Chapter 9 : Conspiracy

RECAP: Viren and Bulbul returns back to mumbai and gets back on work after going through, all the not so good day at Jay's farm house. Anish using a fake identity goes to meet a girl at a hotel room secretly.

                  Now further....

Anish moves in and close the door, ensuring no one is following him nor he is watched by anyone. He then moves towards the girl and asks with same smirk,

"So what's up sweety!!"

The girl turns to him while he just gave her the smirk.🙄

"Don't you try that to me Anish" the girl warns.

"Oh why not Alisha!!! Or should i call you, i don't know maybe "Tia"!" he says meaningfully.

Yes she is none other than "Tia Raichand". Two of Jay's rivals, in one room, oh no! it can't be good or can it be!!?🙄

"Will you please shut it!! This meeting isn't called for this shit." Tia snaps.

Anish smirks again and says in cheeky tone, "Alright!! Alright!!If you insist, lets get to the main matter then. Tell me about it!!"

Tia too smirks, "Great!! Because i never thought i would shake hands with someone who brags my name to those officers." she snaps again.

Anish gives a "bursted look" as he is the one who suggested her name to the officers as Jay's rival who could be behind all this.

He smiles sheepishly, "Don't take it personally. That wasn't intended you know. I was just...." he hasn't completed yet when Tia interrupts.

"Oh don't bother! for the time being, i am clean. Those officers believed my words. And as far as you're concerned!! I forgive you because I hate Jay more than i hate anyone and being his rival you could be of some use. Afterall enemy's rival is a friend right!!!" she says with an evil grin.

"Woah!! I like that mantra of yours!!" Anish smirks.

Tia too smirks at him, "Well great then. Because i am here to make an offer. Help me destroy Jay and overtaking his business and i"ll make you my business partner with 50% share." she offers.

Anish first looks at her in surprize,

"His business is worth crores and you mean, i will get my hand on all that money!!"

"Uh..uh!! Half of his money." she corrects him and continues.

"I will do whatever it takes to have my revenge on that bastard Jay. He dumped me.