Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day

RECAP: Suraj & Jay informs both cops(Viren & Bulbul) that they again got another threatening message & Viren traced out the location from where it is sent from. Meanwhile both Viren & Jay tried to comfort Bulbul about Vinam in different ways.

Now further........

It is night time. Jay & Suraj are already in their rooms to rest. But both officers aren't sleepy. Viren moves to Bulbul who is sitting on couch shuffling some old family photographs in her mobile phone.

"Coffee!!" Viren asks forwarding a coffee mug to her.

She smiles softly, "Thanks!" she utters as she holds the coffee mug in her hand.

"So not sleepy!" he asks.

"I suppose you're not sleepy as well."

She backfires softly

He smiles, "Yeah! Wasn't sleepy at all. So!! Just thought to have some coffee instead. And I was sure that you would not be sleepy as well. And see! I stand corrected." he softly speaks with a smile.

She smiles back as he knows her so well. After a little silence, Bulbul speaks.

"You know what Viren! Today! Am feeling so relieved! so light!  Having shared the agony &  secret of my life! It really feels nice

"You know what Viren! Today! Am feeling so relieved! so light! Having shared the agony & secret of my life! It really feels nice. Apprently I never thought I would be able to share my grief with anyone." She admits softly.

Viren smiles lightly, "That's because when you pour your heart out to a friend or someone close, the pain you're holding within, just vanish away. You don't feel like being alone anymore." He utters while she nods with a light smile.

Viren pause looking at her calm face.