Chapter 13 : Questions

RECAP: Jay's genuine behavior & friendly treatment with refugees, changes Bulbul's point of view towards him. Now everything seems fine between Viren & Bulbul too. Bulbul's positive approach towards Jay is uncomforting Viren making him jealous.

                      Now further...........

Once, as it is night time & all are sleeping except Viren, Bulbul, Jays and guards obviously, so Jay offers to have coffee, to which Viren & Bulbul too agrees. The three of them are sipping their coffee sitting near bonfire when Jay takes a chance to talk to Bulbul.

"Officer!! Don't get me wrong!! But I am......!!" he hesitates with a stupid giggle & then again tries to ask.

"No...its just I was wondering! if you could share something about you!! Since I've met you! You are one mysterious girl, I ever know. Ammm... Back in Mumbai, when you fainted in my farm house during your investigation, you were mumbling something, some one, Some names...."Vinam!"!"

he asks softly while Viren too looks at her, as he too is anxious to know about "Vinam"

She first looks at him astonished & then turns her gaze away shaking her head with a sarcastic smile.

"And i thought you have changed, but seems like I was wrong. I just laughed, talked nicely with you and you took me for guaranteed?? You thought, you can hit on me, making me emotionally weak!! Am sorry to disappoint you Mr. Jay, not every girl is a chick you can try on."

she utters raging

she utters raging.

Jay immediately apologises, "No I didn't mean that officer!! You're taking me wrong. I am just curio.....!" he hasn't completed, when she interrupts placing her coffee mug on the log, where she was sitting.

"Thanks for the coffee Mr. Jay!! Now will you excuse me!! Am sleepy. Good night." she utters & leaves being hurt.

Jay tries to stop her & apologize but she has already left. He(Jay) helplessly see her leaving & when turns around, Viren too keeping his coffee mug aside utters.