Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting

RECAP: Last time you read how officer Viren and Bulbul meet Jay's and Suraj's business rivals.

                   Now further.....

Both officers again drive off to meet Jay. Once they reach the building which is Jay's company, they take the elevator to reach the floor where his cabin is. Once they arrive there, all eyes moves in their direction as every employee of the office is well aware of the case going on. When they enters Jay's cabin, they find him standing near window, talking over his phone.📱He notice them(cops) entering the cabin and gestures them to have a seat.

"Alright!! Just go by my words" he says before he hangs up the call.

He then looks up from his phone, at both the cops who are still standing observing him.

"Seems like some important call eh!!" Viren asks him.

"No no.... you know i am a business man and work is something i can't put stake on. So just business stuff and all." Jay says casually.

"Alright!! Can we have a word with you. We got some lead." This time Bulbul asks.

"Offcourse!!! Why not!! Firstly no one can say no to such a beautiful woman such as yourself, secondly you're a cop."

He says in cheerful voice that rages Bulbul, as now he is a flirt in her eyes

He says in cheerful voice that rages Bulbul, as now he is a flirt in her eyes. But she somehow suppresses her anger and speaks,

"Mr. Jay!! I want to tell you something. First! I am not a girl with whom you want to flirt with, as it can cost you with broken bones and secondly, i am here to investigate you. So please it'll be really nice of you, if you would just open your mouth to answer our questions."

She says giving him a glare

Viren sighs nodding, giving Jay a look gesturing that Bulbul is really serious about what she said. Jay too smiles lightly as if he kind of like her style.

"Alright officers!! But first i insist, please take your seats" Jay gestures them to sit.

Viren looks at Bulbul first, as if checking, if she is cooled down or not. Once he is satisfied enough, he turned to Jay,