Chapter 19 : The Press Meet

RECAP: Jay proposes Bulbul while she asks for sometime to think about it. Later Viren confronts Jay out of jealousy but Jay's calm response make him even more anxious.

                     Now further......

Today! It is the big day! Jay & Suraj are all set for press conference & to sign the deal while both officers are busy with security check status. Meanwhile Viren gets a chance to talk to Bulbul about her and Jay.

"I have always supported you till date in every decision you take. But this new decision of yours!! Its not only going to affect your life but also the lives of people connected to you, who care for you. Please think nicely before you get to any conclusion."

he utters concerned

he utters concerned.

Bulbul is puzzled at it, "What...! What are talking about Viren! I didn't get it." she tells.

"That's the problem Bulbul! You're not getting it. A person whoever tries or says he has changed, but internally he always will be the same person that he always was. And I won't let you ruin your life making a wrong choice." Viren states talking about her & Jay's closeness.

But, instead Bulbul thinks Viren is doubting her professional skills, "Viren! This whole security plan was made by both of us(Viren & Bulbul)! Why're are you doubting it!" She pauses. 

"And what decision are you talking about!? Are you having doubts about my professional skills? That you think am gonna mess this case too!" Bulbul says taking his(Viren) words in a wrong way

Viren shakes his head, "What!!....No...no!! You're taking it wrong. Bulbul! I just want to save you from ruining your life. I wanna save you from bad company of any & every wrong being." he clears his point.

Bulbul scoffs, "Bad company! I suppose you're talking about yourself. Seriously! I never imagined that a person who always has been by my side! Today the same person is here to tell me that am weak and not mature enough and can end up making wrong choices! Is that so! Really!"  She snaps while Viren shakes his head negatively.