Chapter 11 : Arguments

Recap: Suraj and Jay are attacked at the airport but somehow, they are saved and are successful in persuading Acp, to let them go to refugee camp under the security of Viren and Bulbul.

                    Now further.....

Viren is with Jay while Bulbul is with Suraj, as their security officers. After being touched by Suraj's sweet gesture towards others, especially kids, she turns back and see Viren busy talking to a guard and Jay is busy asking about progress in refugee camp so far.

 After being touched by Suraj's sweet gesture towards others, especially kids, she turns back and see Viren busy talking to a guard and Jay is busy asking about progress in refugee camp so far

Jay is engrossed fully in his talks, while a suspicious person is moving towards him. She first decides to warn Viren in a loud voice, but then it might warn the suspect too. So she just run towards the suspect and before he could enter the tent where Jay is, she twisted his(suspect's) one arm. She then takes him(suspect) to a side, taking him on her gunpoint.

By now Viren too have seen her. People around are too startled. Viren announces that situation is under control, so that innocent people might not panic. Jay and Suraj are immediately taken to a safe tent secured by more police & guards. Bulbul here, asks the suspect.

"What were you upto! What were you going to do?? Tell me!!" she yells seeking for an answer.

"I...i was just going towards mr. Jay's tent to steal something valuable, so that after we are provided with proper housing to stay, i could sell it on high price and get a fresh start for myself and my family." the person tells.

She hands him over to guards who take him away while she gazes at Viren briefly before moving to where Jay and Suraj are.

"What's happening out there??"

Suraj asks them as they see them entering the tent

"Everything is fine Mr.Suraj. So you guys just relax. It was just a small matter. A thief was trying to steal from Mr.Jay's tent in his absence. But guards will deal with him now and maybe we'll leave him with a warning. So nothing is there to worry about." Viren answers relaxing  worried Jay and Suraj.