Chapter 4 : The Rivals

RECAP: The investigation of case, leads Viren and Bulbul to Jay's wife Rosie in Mahabaleshwar, who reveals another side of her husband, that she once witnessed.

                   Now further.....

Both the cops are returning back to station and are busy in discussing the case when something strikes Viren's mind. He looks at Bulbul.

"Are you thinking the same what i am thinking!!" Viren asks Bulbul as he reads her expressions while Bulbul just fixes her gaze at him puzzled.

"If you're thinking that Mr. Jay may be the culprit, then yes." Bulbul replies back after a small pause.

Viren nods with a smile at which she further adds,

"But we can't ignore the fact that when he fired that butler for such a small reason, maybe he(butler) is the one who is behind all this! afterall he was fired because of Mr. Suraj only." She says making her point.

By now, they are already back in station.
Viren nods and takes out his phone, "We can get to the bottom of truth once we know to whom did Mr.Jay use make calls back then." he says seriously.

He then makes a call to phone call operator,

"Hi this is senior inspector Viren from Thane station

.

Yeah i want to know call details of a number from some 2 years back!!
.

.

I know it may be difficult for you guys but please its really important.
.

.

.

Yeah! ok so the number is **********. Please make it fast and asap.
.

.

Thankyou.

.
.

He hangs up the call and finds Bulbul talking to a junior officer who brought her a file.

"Shivam i need full details of this man and do it as soon as possible." She orders  the junior officer.

Officer Shivam smiles lightly, "Mam!! And about the task you gave me earlier! Here, all the information that you asked for." He says handling over a file to her.