Tape Two.

There was a click followed by a soft spinning noise and a new voice following.

You need to be using this Siraa, it's going to help you.

"I think your wrong..."

What could you possibly have to loose Siraa?

"My sanity perhaps? Talking to a recorder everyday will drive me mad."

Thats only how it feels for now Siraa. Please try.

"Light be damned fine!"

How are you feeling today?

"Tired and-"

Not to me.

There was soft tapping on the speaker.

To the recorder.

Siraa huffed, the sound if hooves growimg closer, and the scratching of nails across the wood to pick up the recorder was herd. Siraa sounded adjetated and far to close to the mic.

"I AM TIRED AND STRESSED AND DONE WITH THIS. TIME 6:00 AM END LOG."

Siraa no wait don-

There was a loud click...it seems the tape was paused, but watching the cassette tape you'd see it was still going...There was a  click, followed by a heavy sigh.

"Zizzle and I argued for over a hour before Uraan, my supposed grandmother, stopped the fight"

Siraa let out and annoyed groan before a loud thump was herd, followed by creeking of bed springs.

"Everything just doesn't make sense...not even a month....I don't know what to think...maybe I just shouldn't..."

Siraa sighed.

"Log time, 12:03 am...uh...Saturday. End Log"

The tape ended, clicking to let the listener know it was done.