Tape Nine.

"well...today has been a roller-coaster of emotions for sure! Apparently the Ebon Blade has found themselves a new death lord named Tia. Tia I somewhat remember, she looked up to me a lot and was very loyal to whatever I said, in fact, if I remember correctly she was one of the three groups i brought to Argus."

She coughed as she sounded some what proud of my self.

"I had met her by 100% complete chance and turns out, she needed my help. She wanted me to basically take the time altered Frostmourne and make it into a new weapon for her as swell as fix the Lich Kings crown...Well, we where just about to leave when...er...this creep showed up..."

Siraa's voice sounded bothered.

"He was sobbing at my hooves, and basically babbling all about how I was so important and cool and all that...."

Siraa groaned awkwardly. 

"It got worse and worse...Me and Tia vanished to get the crown off mr icey hot, and we went back to Lights Hope only to find....HE FOLLOWED US. This guy ive NEVER seen in my life, got past my guards, and wards, and is just....chilling in my pew?? How the fuck did this guy think he was??"

Siraa's chair creaked as she leaned forward.

"After the entire ordeal I was really tired from using all my energy...When I woke up...I WAS NAKED. I dont mean bra, and underwear, I MEAN THIS WEIRDO STRIPPED ME OF MY ARMOR AND ANYTHING ELSE, I LEFT LIKE A NEW BORN LAMB WITH HOW BARE I WAS."

Siraa huffed angery 

"Than he has the nerve to lie to me, saying he wasnt looking at all, so i assumed he was gay, i mean its logical I thought, if a man isnt interested sexually when a woman is naked, even more so like a  freak like him im sure he was gay. So I was trying to be nice, and such when....HE KISSED ME?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. OH MY LIGHT THIS WEIRDO. WHO KISSES A STRANGER!?"

There was the sound of a snapping pencil.

"IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE I'LL HANG HIM BY HIS LONG BLACK HAIR...RRRRR log time 9 pm, day Tuesday."