Tape Five.

"...I can't do this any more, I just can't."

Siraa sniffled, before letting out a pained whine.

"I'm not a saint, i've done so many horrible things, and all I want to do is be with my friends. I don't want to be here. I want to be in Ice Crown, I want to be back home, I'm not even allowed to visit my orphanage anymore!...It was the Lich Queens order to only allow the Lich Queen into that house...and because I'm no longer the Lich well...I guess...I..."

Siraa slammed her fist to the table sobbing loudly.

"This isnt worth the pain i feel. Nothing will ever fill the void my heart will always have now...I miss Grnash, I miss Vrable! I miss the ghoul twins, I miss them all, I miss my undeath...I never wanted this..."|

The heavy sound of chimes echoed in the room.

But it's better now...can't you tell...

"Xe'ra?? I thought you where dead."

The light does not die child...

"Well, this light wishes she could."

A light will only dim, never be put out... 

"Oh yeah?...Would you like to test that theory..."

There is no salvation in taking your life Siraa, you will be locked out of the afterlife.

"As if I care...I am just so sick of this bulshit."

Siraa...

The wind chimes sounded more violet and in a almost warning like tone, that was until the was a silence...There was loud dripping of some liquid and the sound of Siraa choking, gasping for air...all before a loud thud was herd.

The tape ended.