Tape Eleven.

"The last week has been...Eventful...to say the least, Joe has been lurking...and doing so has came across two people he says are named 'Mika and Rosalina' apparently says joe, they are also vampire, but also...worgen, be speaks with venom of them, all simply because this Mika boy wishes to be king. However it is not as if I really care...Let Mika be king, makes life easier on me if I don't have to hear joes mopping and plotting."

Siraa sighed.

"I honestly wish there was some sort of reason why he was here, he knows I do not like him, he knows I do not know him, and yet he acts as if I was to remember him simply by staying here. News flash, I don't, nor do I really want to, he is selfish, a bad influence, a creep, a monster, nothing more than a waist of space and I just wish he would leave me alone!!"

The was a shuffle outside.

"Joe?..."

No ma'am simply here to tell you your grandmother says dinner is ready.

"Tell her I have much work to do, I will skip."

Yes Ma'am.

Siraa sighed and spoke softer.

"I need to be careful, if he overhears me, he might just loose his mind and kill everyone...before I can kill him..."

Siraa ruffled her hair and got up from the chair.

"Log time 6:45, day sunday. End log"

The tape ended.