5 : problems Pt. l

A/N: I had to change Marie's fc because I forgot her @ 💀 
MM: Markelle, Marie and Tzipora
-
"yeah, I wonder, Is this how it's gonna be?
two beautiful women claiming that they love me,
girl, tell me, is it cause I showed you how to be the best you?"

-PARTYNEXTDOOR Problems & Selfless
a/n: mya listen to the song

-

"I called the house. You didn't see?" Tzipora asked as I stretched. "Nah. I was sleep. Why you stressing over it so much?" I sat my keys down on her kitchen counter.

"Ion know..I'm just...I keep worrying about you cause you've been so stressed out about the baby."

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry. Just chill, lay back, I'm all good. I'm a big boy." I smiled and pushed her hair off of her shoulder.

She gave me a smile but I could tell she was still worried. "Alright. See you tonight? It's time for me to go. The appointment's in an hour."

"Okay Babe." She said.

"You staying the night?" She asked as I got to the door. "Maybe."

She stared at me for a little, as if she was trying to find a reason for me to stay longer.

"...Oh you forgot your keys." She grabbed them and put them in my hands.

I looked at her a second before I kissed her on her forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too.." she looked down at her feet. Before I left out I knew I had to find some words to lighten her mood up. Because I could tell she was feeling down.

"..Aye." I leaned against the side of the doorway looking at her. She looked up at me. I smirked and picked her hands up, kissing them. "Don't be frowning. It makes me worry."

She nodded. "I'll be back in like two hours. Just hold tight for me. I promise we can talk about it when I get here tonight."

"And we can stay up as long as you want. And eat whatever you want. It doesn't matter."

"Okay." She smiled. "Ice cream?" I raised my eyebrows. "Sure." She laughed. "Okay. Now bye for real this time." I kissed her again on her cheek and closed the door behind me.

-

"Damn...You're late." Marie said as she got out of her car. "I know.. I lost track of time." I slid my phone into my pocket. She crossed her arms. "Mmm."

I looked at her, waiting on her to stop giving me the look she was giving me so that we could head into the doctor's office. I was hoping she wouldn't get onto me or tell me she's worried about me, just how Tzipora did earlier.

"...Markelle what's wrong with you?" She finally asked putting her hands to her sides.

Marie

"Nothing." He said, and I heard a clear attitude in his voice. "Yes something is wrong. You just acting off lately Kelle. You would never be late usually, and you barely talk anymore whenever I'm with you."