8 : imagination

"Girl come through,
And let's do,
What we do,
In your imagination."

-Eric Bellinger Imagination

-resume-

"...So you gonna let me in or..?" She snickered a little.

I bit my lip, thinking of what I should say. But instead something else came to mind.

I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her close, kissing her. She grabbed onto my waist and kissed back.

I pulled away, grabbing her hands finally letting her in. Once I closed the door behind myself I eased her to the couch and started to kiss her again.

My hands started roaming her body as she sat against the cushion of the couch.

Her tongue caressed my top lip before Her bottom lip was between both of mine.

Then lips turned into teeth as I gently bit her bottom lip. I laid her down, putting myself above her and started to kiss her all over.

My tongue and lips glided all over her neck. She moaned when my teeth bit all her soft spots on her neck and the moans became even louder when I kissed and licked those soft bite marks.

Tzipora

Markelle whispered into my ear, making me wish he would hurry up and give me what I hadn't had in forever.

His hand gripped the back of my neck as his thumb rested on my jawline, while his tongue kept flicking over each hickey he had left.

His tongue slid down to my stomach and he started to kiss until he reached my area. Soon my feet were resting on his back as he held onto my thighs, tasting me.

I started to lose my mind as he pushed me to the edge more and more with his sexual advances.

I hadn't had an orgasm in months, but the one that was coming was more than I had ever felt.

When he was done, he got rid of his pants and entered me slow.

Markelle

I couldn't even contain myself.

As upset I was, it all went away when I saw her face and grabbed her.

"How long has it been?" I looked her in the eyes before I kissed her. "...Ages." She bit her lip.

"You missed it?" I bit mine too as she put her hands on the back of my neck. "...Mmhm." She winced a little, moaning as I got deeper.

I picked her legs up and guided them to wrap around my waist before I sped up some.

"I love you so much." I whispered in her ear, speeding up more. "I love you too." She moaned, closing her eyes.

I felt her legs grip around my waist tighter when I was going even faster. "Don't Stop." She looked deep in my eyes, letting out sweet moans.

Her body tensed up and her breathing hitched and I knew what was coming next. I went as deep as I could go and kissed her as her moans increased.

She covered me with pleasure filled moisture before I felt my body nearing release.

-

Tzipora

"We missed out on ice cream." Markelle came in with two bowls and handed me one. "Thank youuuu."

He wrapped cover around us after he cut the tv on.

"I just wanna say this now.." he ate a spoon full.

"I'm listening."

"I don't want you feeling intimidated by Marie anymore."

I looked up at him. "I know..She's gonna have the baby and all but still."

"She has nothing on you Tzipora. Me and you go back. You did shit she could never do for me."

"You got me playing time when it mattered the most."

"You made sure I had a successful and speedy recovery and I thank you for that."

"And even though you left, you've been watching me develop all around and grow and I know I can credit you for that."

"So stop thinking about Marie."

"She thinks she got a one up on you but she doesn't. You got everything and have done everything she hasn't."

"And I know you so well. I know what all you were thinking but forget it all."

"Awwww..." I put my hands on my heart. "Yeah you know. I try." He blushed, smiling.

"I couldn't ask for a better..." I stopped. "We still together right?"

"Of course."

"Well then, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

-end.

I know this shit was very long overdue but I just couldn't finish y'all 💀

But anyways I should update by tomorrow (y'all know I'm lying so 💀💀)

BYE THO