1| Together and Telling

Megs POV

Milo walked across the set, twards me. "Hi Milo!" I perked. "Hi Meg," he said. "This was the worst time possible but Holiday and I just broke up," he said. "OH NO!!!" I said, caring. "It's no big deal, because, well, um, I broke up with her, Meg," he said. "For who?"I asked. "You," he said, pulling back a strand of my hair softly. "OK, I had a little crush on you, Milo!" I admitted. "OH!!!!" he said. "Should we tell Kylee and Trevor, and possibley James?" I asked. "Well are we officailly and item?" he asked. "If you want, " I blushed. "OH I do!" he said. "OKAY!! LETS TELL THEM!!" I yelled. We rapped up the seen for that day and told everyone. "My parents aren't going to like this. They'll kick me out of the house!!" I told Milo.

MILO'S POV
Should I tell her she can stay at my place if her parents do kick her out? I mean, I don't want her to be homless! I thought. Alright
Im going for it. " Youcan stay with me if they do. My parents ot me that appartment," I told her. "THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!" she screemed. "No problaimo!" I told her. "I'll drive you to your house and we can tell them," I told her. "OK thanks," she told me. Kylee had brought her here. We got in the car. Her parents house was 30 minutes away. She scrunched her knees up into her face and yawned. "You can go to sleep," I told her. "OK" she said. 5 minutes later she was out cold. I turned on the radio. When we got to her parents house meg was still sleeping. "Meg, wake up," I said to her, softley. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" she yelled. "You're OK you're with me," I told her. "Oh, hey Milo," she said steping out of the car and walking up the sidewalk to the front door. "MOM!!! OPEN UP!!!" Meg yelled. "ARRR!!!" her mom angered. "What Meg?" she asked. "This is my new boyfriend, Milo. He is my co star on ZOMBIES," Meg told her mother. I stood behind Meg, rubbing her shoulders. "NO!!! GET OUT OF MNY HOUSE!! NO RELATIONSHIPS WHILE YOU'RE UNDER MY ROOF!!! GET OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!" her mother yelled, slamming the door on us. "She's nuts, " I told meg. "I know," she told me. There is a koo koo bird that I might be related to someday.