5| Date night part 3 of 3

Milo's POV
"Oh my gosh," Meg covered her mouth in excitment. I took her to Jasmine Green's Squba Dive in the Sea. We actully got to swim with animals. "You're the best boyfriend EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Meg screemed. "Awe, it's nothing," I told her. Then a lady named Jenny came by and told us how to swim with them and what their rules were. Then she handed us some snorkles that had long metal tubes that were 10ft high so that we could go deep. Meg put on her swim suit and blue water shoes. I changed into my swim shorts. We started by swiming with a bunch of fish. Then the dolphins, then the otters, then the manitees, then the sea turtles, then stinger removed stng rays. We stayed until they closed at 9pm. "THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" Meg squeeled. "I had so much fun," I told her. "Me too," she said. We got in the car after changing in the marine center heart. I drove the now sleeping Meg all the way down town and got her up out of slumber. "Meg-Pie, wake up babe," I said softley into her ear. "Why are we at a hotel?" she asked. "It's apart of the date," I told her. She was still in the car. "I can't get up," she complained to me. "Here," I said lifting her off the seat in my arms and cratling her as I was checking us in. Then, still holding her, I ran up to our room, opened the door and through her on one of the two beds. Then, I ran out and locked the door behind me beacuse at that piont she was asleep, again, and defensless. I ran out to the car and got our 2 bags. Then I came back in. I set the bags downa and went to the coffee shop that was open until 11. I got Meg a large iced grande, and I got a small cafine blaster with extra cream. Then I took it back up to Meg. "Meg, coffee," I said. When the word coffee is said Meg wakes up. "I'm Meg," she said, laughed, and reached her hands out for the coffee.