32| Feel as if you are one

MILOS POV
I took my beautiful bride home by boat, since the creek ran behind the house. Meg fell asleep. She cluchted her stomache as she slept. She was hopped up on quaqamolie. I carried her up to our room and went back down to the boat to unload it. We docked it in the creek for the night. Thats when I found Kylee's gift. It was smashed on the ground. Then I relized thta i never saw Kylee leave. I heard a distant weep. I went on the pontune boat in search. I found Kylee behind her turntabels crying. "Ky, what's wrong?" I asked Kylee. "My present, it was trashed. I dug it out of the trash can and then threw it on the floor. Thanks alot. I only spent one-thousand dollars on it," Kylee sniffed. "Whoa. Meg thought it was empty. She...... threw it out," I mumbled that last part. Kylee looked at me as if I killed someone. "I---I--I'm sorry," I apolagized. "Don''t bother," Kylee mumbled even quieter than me. I opened the box. I found 2 baseball tickets to the Redsox game on Saterday. With it were 2 jerseys. Meg's said JUST and mine said MARRIED. I smiled. I opend my notepad that I keep in my walet. I rote Kylee a note.

Dear Ky,
I love you, Meg, and Carla more than
anyone. I am so sorry if Meg or I
ever hurt you. It was a mistake.
I hope this makes up for it.

I took my checkbook out and wrote her a $300 bill. Then I atached it to the note. I found that Kylee was asleep by then so I carried her up to tje guest bedroom, which I cleaned. I layed her in the bed. I covered her up with the sheets, cleaned out the rest of the boat, and walked back in the house to see Meg watching TV and it was 2am. "Meg you need to go get some rest," I told her. "Ok, but you have to carry me," she demanded. I looked aat her stuborn face. "Ok," I said. I picked Meg up, ran her upstairs, and plopped her in the bed. Then I hopped in bed too. Meg looked at me. Kylee swung the vedroom door open. "Hey guys," she said. " Ya?" I asked her. "Thank you guys. Can I crash here?" she asked. "Yes, and no problem," I told her. Meg gave me a confused look. I reached my hand back as if clawing something to show her that I would tell her all about it tommorrow. Kylee hugged me. "May your two hearts feel as one," she stated as she closed the door. I gripped Meg close and she cuddled up to my chest.