11| After the Surgerey

I walked into Meg's room. She was a little woosey. "Mi?" she asked. "Yes, Meg- Pie?" I sat on the edge of her bed. "Is it gone?"
"Is what gone?"
"Holiday's poisen,"
"Yes, babe. They just did surgerey on you and removed it,"
"Alright. Can you get me Subway?"
"Let me ask the nurse. If she says its fine then you can have some subway,"
Then I walked to the nurse. "Can Meg eat and drink?" I asked the nurse. "Yes, but no drinks besides milk, water, orange juice, apple juice, or grape juice. The surgerey we did on her stomache needed quite a few stiches and if we have alot of fizzeyness we could make her stomache kind of blow up in a way and it could pop the stiches and she would have a %59 of dieing. If it would blow up, then she would have a disees that could not be fixed. " the nurse informed me. "Ok, for how long?" I asked. "Well she will have to stay here for 3 weeks. So 2 weeks she will only drink those. In 2 weeks we will make sureher stomache is well and then we will take her stiches out. Then she will be good to drink again," she told me. Meg was asleep. "Ok, thank you!" I told the nurse. "No problem. Hey! Milo!! You can see her whenever you want. I'll give you a pass so that you don't only have to see her during visiting hours!" she told me. "Great!! Thank you so much," I thanked. "Yes surey!" she grinned. I ran out the door and got 2 waters and Subway for us. Then I came back to the room and Meg was awake. I sat in the bed with her and we ate. We had 1 trey and I knew it. So, I didn't get pop because she was woosey and she might have grabbed my pop, and well, we would have been in trouble. My medical insurence has her name on it. My medical insurence is awefull. I don't know how I am going to pay for this. Well, I will take Holiday to court and sue her for poisen. Then she can pay my bill. She was dumb to think she could pull that off. I can't belive her. Well, I can. She is a lying cheater.